Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just seen on the ARH website this will be up for pre-order in July!!

Get ready all you ARES fans...

Alex is Golden Athena going to be up for pre-order in July also??

I just seen on the ARH website this will be up for pre-order in July!!

Get ready all you ARES fans...

Alex is Golden Athena going to be up for pre-order in July also??

Post 58 he answers me for dec/jan. On website says july.
I'm confused now.

I'm confused now.

:dunno I wouldn't take anything said on here for real because it seems to change all the time..day by day....If I was to trust a source I would trust the offical website more...but even that you never know...it can be changed in a flash..:hi5:

I'm confused now.

:dunno I wouldn't take anything said on here for real because it seems to change all the time..day by day....If I was to trust a source I would trust the offical website more...but even that you never know...it can be changed in a flash..:hi5:

ARH Web Ex. Will go up for order first.
Therefore, we will start taking orders and preorders in July. Sideshows retailers will have their orders by the end of the year.
You did read his writings for our new strategy?

ARH Web Ex. Will go up for order first.
Therefore, we will start taking orders and preorders in July. Sideshows retailers will have their orders by the end of the year.
You did read his writings for our new strategy?

Yes thanks for clearing that up once again Alex

What is the news on Golden Athena? Same release date as ARES? Is she ever going to happen?

Stumbling into this thread is the first I have heard of ARH studios. I checked out there site and they have great pieces. The Ares statue looks amazing. I really like Greek mythology. I may have to try getting this piece. Do you guys think they will do a kratos from god of war? That would be awesome.

Yes thanks for clearing that up once again Alex

What is the news on Golden Athena? Same release date as ARES? Is she ever going to happen?

Oh sure it is!
I want one too!! :)
We hope same time as Ares
I will talk with Arahom will get back to you guys in a few days

Stumbling into this thread is the first I have heard of ARH studios. I checked out there site and they have great pieces. The Ares statue looks amazing. I really like Greek mythology. I may have to try getting this piece. Do you guys think they will do a kratos from god of war? That would be awesome.

Good to have you here :)
Welcome!

Kratos is licensed by the Sony and we don't have this license

Good to have you here :)
Welcome!

Kratos is licensed by the Sony and we don't have this license

Thank you for the welcome.

That's to bad you don't have that license. Hope to see more Greek mythology pieces. It would be cool to see a Zeus statue or Hades.

Oh sure it is!
I want one too!! :)
We hope same time as Ares
I will talk with Arahom will get back to you guys in a few days

great ARH decides to release them now when the aussie dollar has crashed to continues to drop and drop..

any chance you can delay athena and ares till xmas :lol

worse time of the year for us aussies to order

great ARH decides to release them now when the aussie dollar has crashed to continues to drop and drop..

any chance you can delay athena and ares till xmas :lol

worse time of the year for us aussies to order

Payment plan should help! Its not going to come out for a while anyways!

Website says july 2013, then averone says a few posts up "not in while anyways" so i give up ares was shown 2years ago, i think we won' see it until 2014

Website says july 2013, then averone says a few posts up "not in while anyways" so i give up ares was shown 2years ago, i think we won' see it until 2014

yes you may be right zeus the father of the gods

2014 :exactly: but I think ares was shown 5 yrs ago not 2

:goodpost: :pfft:

anyways I am sure ARH has got something special on the way! :dance

:hi5::horror

BannerARES1-699x338.jpg

only a couple of days left in july ... whats happening alex?

BannerARES1-699x338.jpg

only a couple of days left in july ... whats happening alex?

We had some issues casting this and had to fix up some issues we had with the original print. Then this week we are going to Cali to get all the statues from Cali and SDCC took our time.
Looking forwards to full reveal in Aug and ordering going up at this time.

Back