Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone happen to have Ares in a Stuva shelf? I've been checking the dimensions and I think if I ditch the branches and vulture and lower the spear he would fit in one.

I'm trying to figure out which combination of shelves to buy. These statues are getting to be too big :)

Does anyone happen to have Ares in a Stuva shelf? I've been checking the dimensions and I think if I ditch the branches and vulture and lower the spear he would fit in one.

I'm trying to figure out which combination of shelves to buy. These statues are getting to be too big :)

Hexic, I have him in my Stuva with branch and Vulture. It just took a slight shelf adjustment. You can still position him as you like also. The few extra inches of depth in the Stuva gives you more options with these large pieces. I think my XM Magneto will fit in there too.

Awesome man thanks for the info. I'm still trying to figure out what to do since the Tombo doors aren't available so he's gonna have to go behind the glassvik door with the border. Or at least I know he can fit on top of a Stuva if I don't get the 3 tiered one. Decisions, decisions...

I like the Stuva. I wish I had all Stuva and no Besta. The statues keep getting biger and bigger. :slap

IKEA needs to come out with some full length glass doors. :pray:

If the Stuva came in the black like the Besta it'd be a no brainier. I just don't like the white. If I get one for Ares I might cut some customs liners or paint it black inside.

They were supposed to do the glassvik doors in the 50" size but I don't know if that was scrapped. The 75" full size in glass would be too heavy they say. Could do customs in acrylic though.

yeah, my Ares is in a Besta. I ditched the vulture. It just took up unnecessary space

Hello dear friends. I want to show my cabinet made entirely by me ,and my whole concept is made to this beauty. This statue is in my bedroom :). At night he watched me!:)))) LOL I hope you enjoy it.:)

That is awesome. Seeing your display makes me want to raise mine higher. In my display he is very low to the ground and that has been bothering me

WOW, Averon! Thank you so much because you like my cabinet. I love a lot this statue. There were small problems with hand-painted, but otherwise is a masterpiece. I respect your effort to improve the transport services and the quality of the painting. Best regards Yves

PS: I am glad nemenforcer because you like what I have for Ares.

Ares is phenomenal, definitely one of my favorites in my collection.

That setup is awesome, wish I had the space to do something like that.

Is it just me or is there to much blood covering Gold Ares ?

I mean on the Red Version Ares the blood rather blended in but on this Gold Version it stands out so much on the Gold Armor now.

Any Idea when the gold one will be shipping?

Spec Fiction is saying, Estimated Ship Date: August 2015. But ARH "official" date is 4th quarter 2015

Did you secure one, zeus?

Back