Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah iv collected statues for about ten years and they almost always have small imperfections. Every now and then there is the Rogue debacle or a legit breakage issue like Caps gun. That being said lately it seems like collectors have become very picky and reselling is a nightmare now. I agree prices are going up but that won't equate to higher qc.

So now SS is offering free shipping on Ares. Still no word from ARH CS on a status for mine so I'm just going to tell them to cancel it and I'll order from SS. I'll get the points too.

So now SS is offering free shipping on Ares. Still no word from ARH CS on a status for mine so I'm just going to tell them to cancel it and I'll order from SS. I'll get the points too.

Yeah free shipping is a good deal and saves you a good chunk of change. SS charged me a lot for shipping...

My Ares is on its way to me but I still can't believe the **** that comes out of Arahom's mouth.

So I sent an email Friday requesting cancellation of my order and a refund. Since I hadn't been able to get a response from CS on my previous 2 emails, I added if I didn't hear back by Monday I would have to file a PayPal dispute. Saturday I received a response stating that "The order placed for your ARH Studios Ares is in transit and we are not able to refund you at this time." Having not received any tracking and having been told Arahom probably wouldn't be willing to refund it even though it was an order for an item listed as in stock, I called BS and filed a claim. Told them in the message if I received tracking showing it had already shipped prior to my request then I'd cancel the dispute with my apologies.

Yesterday I got my tracking confirming my suspicion. It was given to FedEx at noon yesterday. The labels hadn't even been created until then. So I called out Arahom on this fact and his response:

"We don’t lie! We have no reason to lie. We have hundreds of orders being shipped at the same time, and I’m sorry if you can’t grasp it that you’re not the only person buying directly with us. Most orders are already in transit, and I don’t remember every customer by name!"

Would it have been that hard to look up my order before responding the first time? Apparently they didn't lie, it's just my fault I'm not someone else whose package had already gone out last week.

Exactly what I said. A company totally unprofessional!!! This statue was supposed to launch in September, not December. How is it possible that in the US two boxes of the statue to be transited separately? It's a big mess and all uncertainty. I received both boxes at once , but I have other problems with the statue:(. I wonder how much patience you had that fool you, and postpone delivery so long ARH STUDIOS. :(?!

My Ares is on its way to me but I still can't believe the **** that comes out of Arahom's mouth.

So I sent an email Friday requesting cancellation of my order and a refund. Since I hadn't been able to get a response from CS on my previous 2 emails, I added if I didn't hear back by Monday I would have to file a PayPal dispute. Saturday I received a response stating that "The order placed for your ARH Studios Ares is in transit and we are not able to refund you at this time." Having not received any tracking and having been told Arahom probably wouldn't be willing to refund it even though it was an order for an item listed as in stock, I called BS and filed a claim. Told them in the message if I received tracking showing it had already shipped prior to my request then I'd cancel the dispute with my apologies.

Yesterday I got my tracking confirming my suspicion. It was given to FedEx at noon yesterday. The labels hadn't even been created until then. So I called out Arahom on this fact and his response:

"We don’t lie! We have no reason to lie. We have hundreds of orders being shipped at the same time, and I’m sorry if you can’t grasp it that you’re not the only person buying directly with us. Most orders are already in transit, and I don’t remember every customer by name!"

Would it have been that hard to look up my order before responding the first time? Apparently they didn't lie, it's just my fault I'm not someone else whose package had already gone out last week.

I don't know. You are getting the statue right? All's well that ends well IMO.

Some times guys you have to patient.My label was created (fedex) on the 11th of november and was shipped Dec.7th.You payed and they will ship you the statue.From what I undertsand they had a late container come in.

Some times guys you have to patient.My label was created (fedex) on the 11th of november and was shipped Dec.7th.You payed and they will ship you the statue.From what I undertsand they had a late container come in.

My issue was never about the delay as I explained to Arahom. It was the lack of contact or updates and Arahom's attitude. He basically called me an idiot after lying to me, either to avoid refunding the order or just because he couldn't be bothered to check into it.

If the statue wasn't listed as in-stock on the website, I wouldn't have ordered it in the first place. I would have waited until now that they are actually shipping, ordered from SS and saved $80 after rewards thanks to the free shipping offer. The money isn't a big issue either, but all along the way it was one disappointment after another and then in the end to have to listen to Arahom's BS excuses. Doesn't make me want to support the company, no matter how much I like the statues.

Then dont. Move on. They will still sell. Delays are the norm in this industry and the hobby requires extreme patience. I have also noticed alot of companies struggle with communication so I would expect that norm. I think its because us nerds hammer an inbox and they have hundreds or thousands of messages. Ss is the only shop in town with a large cs department and they get sla.med. Doesn't bother me as long as I get my statue in the end. I was really disappointed when square Enix cancelled this amazing 1/4 Sephiroth after waiting two years and having him paid off. At least Arahom responds. He's running a company after all. Ever hear anything from Greg Anzione?

Looks like ARH has the shipping done. My second box for Ares is on the way. :yess:

Nice man. Did you get the head in with the first box or is that what you're waiting for? The mane on mine was broken along with the swords on his back. Arahom is taking care of it, though. Ares is a beast. Very happy with how he came out.

Nice man. Did you get the head in with the first box or is that what you're waiting for? The mane on mine was broken along with the swords on his back. Arahom is taking care of it, though. Ares is a beast. Very happy with how he came out.

I got the head box first and all is intact. I think it's a beast of a statue also Hex.

Wolf-brother doesn't it feel like he is 1/3 scale he is massive compared to the other 1/4 scale statues.I have him and his is huge.

Wolf-brother doesn't it feel like he is 1/3 scale he is massive compared to the other 1/4 scale statues.I have him and his is huge.

Funny you should say that. I'm sitting here looking at him standing on the dead soldier thinking he is twice as big.

I definitely agree with you. He's huge.

Wolf-bother congratulations!
Finally got him.
Looking great

Yes he is a God and larger in size than the dead soldiers

Back