Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him last week. Arrived with some broken pieces but Arahom shipped me new ones right away so he's all together and looking awesome. Very happy with it. Just have to figure out where to put him.

I am trying to get Arahom and ARH to do that for my broken pieces too. Not looking good though.

Ares the God of War should b bigger than most 1/4 pieces. I love mine and can't wait to display him ss wonder woman

Got him last week. Arrived with some broken pieces but Arahom shipped me new ones right away so he's all together and looking awesome. Very happy with it. Just have to figure out where to put him.

Excellent. I know the shipping delay had you perplexed. Glad it all worked out.

These big pieces are a dispaly nightmare :slap..... but they look soooo good!

The space issue will ultimately get me out of this hobby. I am on the verge now.

Excellent. I know the shipping delay had you perplexed. Glad it all worked out.

These big pieces are a dispaly nightmare :slap..... but they look soooo good!

The space issue will ultimately get me out of this hobby. I am on the verge now.

I'm confined to one relatively small room for my displays so I'm definitely approaching that point. I'm wanting to get a couple of the court of the dead pieces to go with Ares because I think they'd look good together. But it's gonna be a challenge. Every new statue seems to be larger than the last.

Broken mane on helmet head and broken swords on his back.

Quite a few manes broke in shipping but ARH seemed to be taking care of those. I can't imagine they won't fix your items. That doesn't sound like them. Arahom is usually very good with that. :dunno

I'm confined to one relatively small room for my displays so I'm definitely approaching that point. I'm wanting to get a couple of the court of the dead pieces to go with Ares because I think they'd look good together. But it's gonna be a challenge. Every new statue seems to be larger than the last.

Hahaha! Many years ago I was a bit out of control and had things all over the house. I did manage to come to my senses but the little lady of the house won't take a chance on a second chance and has relegated me to the smallest room in the house.

I renovated the entire basement last spring thinking I would make that my display room and increase my space but stupid me, the little General had other plans. :slap She made it her space. :mad:

My last option for more space is to move the computer desk out of my display room. Guess where I'm going to put it. :devil

I wish we had basements where we live. They make such epic man caves. My wife approved Ares based on her love of Roman and Greek mythos but it wasn't enough to get him some space in the living room. Something about intestines spilling out not being appropriate for 2 year olds blah blah blah...

Hexic, you got your broken pieces replaced already? I didn't know they already started replacing broken stuff...I was told I would get a replacement for my broken mane as well...I received my Ares two months ago.

I wish we had basements where we live. They make such epic man caves. My wife approved Ares based on her love of Roman and Greek mythos but it wasn't enough to get him some space in the living room. Something about intestines spilling out not being appropriate for 2 year olds blah blah blah...

:lol :lol :rotfl

Hexic, you got your broken pieces replaced already? I didn't know they already started replacing broken stuff...I was told I would get a replacement for my broken mane as well...I received my Ares two months ago.

With the stink I raised beforehand Arahom took care of me quick. Plus I still had an open PP dispute in place when I sent the photos to CS.

Sadly with such a low ES I think most are going to have to tolerate a pretty slow turnaround to fix all of the broken pieces since I'm sure there aren't a lot of spares. The factory did a horrendous job of packing these.

With the stink I raised beforehand Arahom took care of me quick. Plus I still had an open PP dispute in place when I sent the photos to CS.

Sadly with such a low ES I think most are going to have to tolerate a pretty slow turnaround to fix all of the broken pieces since I'm sure there aren't a lot of spares. The factory did a horrendous job of packing these.

Not really I thought it was well packed ,nice and tight!

Thanks Hexic for the info!

Good job V8.

Only one thing though. I would say it is mixed media as the shoulder straps are material and not sculpted.

Thanks buddy. I actually noticed that once I uploaded the video lol. I stand corrected 98 % sculpted :) .

It's all that excitement from an awesome statue. :wink1:

ARH has some good things right now and more coming also.

Back