Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Ares factory sample
ARH approves
Now being finalized for shipping soon"
from ARH's facebook page

10348550_742914592414717_8174618519988489270_n.jpg

My final flex for this got pushed to the end of September by SS. Hopefully Athena gets shipped much earlier from ARH.

I sure hope this is shipping soon. I've been looking forward to Ares more than any other statue this year.

Me too. This and Athena have me excited. Looks like I'll be waiting a while since I ordered Ares from SS.

No worries. I thought you might know something the rest of us didn't. :lol

Averone should be able to provide ship dates soon. Right Ave? :wink1:

Ski
Hello

Yes the Sideshow orders just went out, they should be getting all of them very soon.
The EU and Asia dealers already got their products.

We have our order coming in by boat to SF, and we have all indication for the first week of Oct.
Now, the biggest problem is customs and how long they will hold items. If they take their time then we may miss the entire order and will not be here to receive them :( as we will be at the NYCC show.

I am very hopeful, but I have to make sure you all know whats going on.

We sincerity apologize for the long wait, Alex

what is the final height for this guy? SS site shows 24.5" tip of spear..or is it really 28" tip of spear? thanks for the help!

Ski
Hello

Yes the Sideshow orders just went out, they should be getting all of them very soon.
The EU and Asia dealers already got their products.

We have our order coming in by boat to SF, and we have all indication for the first week of Oct.
Now, the biggest problem is customs and how long they will hold items. If they take their time then we may miss the entire order and will not be here to receive them :( as we will be at the NYCC show.

I am very hopeful, but I have to make sure you all know whats going on.

We sincerity apologize for the long wait, Alex

Looks like the Ex is not not only an extra head, but a longer wait as well.:lol

As long as I get it in one piece with a good paint job I'll be happy.

Exactly! He'll be here soon. Now all I need is a deformed Hephaestus, a sultry Aphrodite, and a net to capture Ares with. Oh, and the rest of the Olympians to stand around and laugh.

Hello dear friends. When will we see this big boy? It is one of the most impressive statues that I've seen in recent years. Waiting for this statue for almost a year. I do not understand why so much delayed official release? I hope by Christmas to have this statue in hand (joking) :))))))))) LOL

PS: Put some pictures pls!!!

Back