Statue Ares God of War Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. I own the entire collection of Sideshow Dinosauria line, and I thought to begin to collect a new line (ARH mythology). What do you think? deserve to start with this statue? I saw a video with this statue and I said it would be a good start.

you might become a dinosaur waiting for the rest to happen..

while you wait for updates on ARES u can feast your eyes on some previous ARH greats!:wave

Sweet! :thud:

I totally regret missing out on the 1:6 Achilles holding the spear but I do have the one holding the sword as well as the 1:4. They are truly fantastic pieces!

No over much time, start orders for this statue:) . It will be the most expensive statue in my collection, moreover is the first statue of mythological themes which I buy. I hope do not disappoint me ARH Studios with the final quality. So far I just bought from Sideshow Collectibles and am very pleased with the final quality of the statuettes.

PS: Please, when you'll reach the statue, post some pictures. I mean the American people, because in the U.S. the statue is launched in August. In Europe barely October. Best Regards

No over much time, start orders for this statue:) . It will be the most expensive statue in my collection, moreover is the first statue of mythological themes which I buy. I hope do not disappoint me ARH Studios with the final quality. So far I just bought from Sideshow Collectibles and am very pleased with the final quality of the statuettes.

PS: Please, when you'll reach the statue, post some pictures. I mean the American people, because in the U.S. the statue is launched in August. In Europe barely October. Best Regards

For sure. I'll be happy to help out. Where are you located?

I'm sure it 300 or less ES

For the EX version you think? I got the regular so I wonder how many of those they are.

I'm itching for this and Athena. They should be shipping soon right?

Would be nice for arh to key is know edition sizes. Id like to order but only sideshow is my option. I'm waiting on the "website" to appear so I can weigh my options

Back