Are you telling me NO ONE saw this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought I'd be disappointed by this. :horror Nope. Not at all disappointed. I'm totally geeked out right now.

Liev Schreiber. :rock

Gambit? :rock

Ryan Reynolds as The Merc With The Mouth? :rock

No way will it beat TDK, and no way will it beat Iron Man. But my hopes have been elevated.

That beat the hell out of waiting in the panel line for a few hours in order to see it. Those lines were INSANE, especially anything in "H".

I am more excited to see Sabertooth than I am Wolverine. I was so pissed when they made his a big grunting ape in X-Men. I hope he gets plenty of screen time and is more representative of the the comic.

This will be good, if they stay true to the story (unlike X3), and they don't use the movie as an excuse to cram in all the mutants that they shouldn't have left out of the movies

Man, that was AMAZING. As Chase said, it looks like we finally get a Sabretooth with some substance. Really badass, that was all I could hope for with this movie. Just some great Wolvie/Sabretooth bits, we got so gyped with the first X-Men film. :lol

I had read somewhere, or at least I think I did, that this is planned as a trilogy. Is this true or am I more confused than usual?

Are we going to have a Hot Toys Wolverine ?:monkey5
316 messages ? And that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so.:duff

From the moment it was announced Liv Schreiber would play Sabretooth, I knew it was in him..he's got that madness in his eyes..looks bad ass.

am i only the only one who thought that looked a little bit... erm... lame? lol

I had read somewhere, or at least I think I did, that this is planned as a trilogy. Is this true or am I more confused than usual?

Kind of. The X-Men Origins line is set as a trilogy with Wolverine as the first part and Magneto as the second and the third unannounced yet although rumors are that it was supposed to feature either Rogue or Cyclops and the Cyclops story was to focus on the creation of the X-Men.

Although Gavin Hood said he wanted to do a sequel that focused on Miller's storyline in Japan because he feels its a vital piece of the character's history that wasn't able to be explored to its fullest in this film. Jackman said that he loved that storyline and it was his favorite Wolverine story so if this film does well I wouldn't be surprised at all if both of them got their wish although Jackman's contract I believe would be up for renewal because his last one included X3 and this film.

Are we going to have a Hot Toys Wolverine ?

This is up in the air. The announcement of the Hot Toys license on Iron Man only indicates that they have made a deal with Marvel Studios, which is easier because they only have to get rights from one source. This is a little more complicated with previous releases.

Now, the speculation is that the amount of money that HT paid for the TDK/DC license was way out of the ordinary which is why people think they went after a Master License for all film incarnations of Batman, now since they were all released via WB and DC it isn't as much of a hassle.

If HT did this they'd have to have not only made deals with Marvel Enterprises (the licensing section) but also with 20th Century Fox and Sony/Columbia, Universal, etc. Doable but more of a pain in the ass and definitely more money. It looks like Koto did something similar though because they are releasing a Daredevil film bust based on Ben Affleck that was part of the "No Photos Please" at SDCC.

So depending on how much they put down in general would depend on whether or not we would see an HT Wolvie.

Good news is that Kevin Feige said that no other Marvel characters would be licensed out and that companies would have to work with the heroes and villains they already have licenses for. Rumor is that they are actively getting back some licenses like the Fantastic Four and X-Men series but have recently signed an extension on the deal with Sony/Columbia to allow them to have Spider-Man and continue that series.

That Darkness LSB rules. Would be a nice companion piece to my PF.

Granted I don't have the Darkness collection you have.

Back to the Wolverine movie... I hope this will be good. Can't be worse than that piece of garbage X-Men 3, or even the first X-Men. I love Bryan Singer's X-Men 2 installment. That was X-Men done right on film. :rock

That Darkness LSB rules. Would be a nice companion piece to my PF.

Granted I don't have the Darkness collection you have.

Screw you Eli!!! Dont judge me or my collection!

Yeah, the bust is a must have, even for a douch-O like you.

Back