Are we ever going to see an M41-A Pulse Rifle from Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i would agree pic the HCG one up. Sideshow possibly might make one but i doubt it. HCG are awesome to deal with aswell there customer service in my experiences with them has been fantastic! I have got several pieces from them and every transaction has been perfect.

i like the hcg one but its so expensive. id pay 500 for one from sideshow, not 1k :(

i like the hcg one but its so expensive. id pay 500 for one from sideshow, not 1k :(

I highly doubt Sideshow (especially with their recent pricing trends) would release a "cheap" one. They're charging $1500 for an extra plasma rifle (which is a single piece static resin prop with NO working parts, etc) on their T2 Endo.

HCG's $899 metal, w/ moving parts, w/ triggers, working bolt, working pump action, extendable stock, AND LED counter, is a STEAL by sideshow's pricing standards...

Last edited:
Even if Sideshow made it a) it wouldn't be less expensive and b) they'd probably skip out on a lot of things on it like they do with a lot of other stuff ie; lenses on Pred bios, bad paint jobs on certain pieces, etc. Sideshow are very hit and miss on their stuff I find. The HCG will probably be the definitive Pulse Rifle to get judging from the people that have it in hand already. Not many people have it yet, but a couple do and they say it's amazing. I know I'm not missing out so I ordered one :yess:

Is the HCG one metal? and is the pulse rifle originaly brown or green?

Last edited:
Is the HCG one metal? and is the pulse rifle originaly brown or green?

It's a bit of everything....description from their site:

• Aluminum Shrouds the same dimensions as the original “Hero” Pulse Rifle.
• Metal retractable shoulder stock
• Metal barrel vent
• Removable magazine
• Light up LED counter display– sets at “95” when the magazine is inserted
• Moving “Grenade Launcher” pump handle
• Themed wall display plaque
• Accurate Olive Drab Green colored shrouds

It comes in 2 colours but the Olive Drab is very limited. The second colour is Brown Bess which actually the screen accurate colour. The OD is just the perceived colour.

i own one !

It was a hero resin kit constructed by someone here in belgium
even added some little acid burns here and there .

1_DSC00426.JPG

Yes, I have the HCG on order.

Fan made PR's that are screen accurate w/metal parts can easily reach the $2k - $2,500 range. HCG's PR has metal shrouds (like the originals) - very rare in the prop world. I know people who are buying this just for the metal shrouds! No joke.

The person who directed this build for HCG is well renowned for his custom rifles. You can not go wrong here. $900 is a bargain for this ...

Just to let you all know there is an alternative to the HCG, for roughly the same price redwolfairsoft.com is taking pre-orders for a new airsoft version of the Pulse Rifle so when the HGC model runs out there is an option. :wave

Just to let you all know there is an alternative to the HCG, for roughly the same price redwolfairsoft.com is taking pre-orders for a new airsoft version of the Pulse Rifle so when the HGC model runs out there is an option. :wave

That's a good option for US buyers but here in Canada Airsoft guns are banned and I'm sure it must be the same in the UK.

Back