Are these the same? If not, which is better?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A problem they both have (and SSC's regular spidey) is they don't have pattern on the suit. It would have made the pieces a lot nicer and more accurate.

This image is from Sideshow's Spider-Man 3 product gallery:

ssspideyqq4.jpg

One thing Sideshow does infinitely better than MR is provide many photos of the product from different angles to help you make your decision. The only thing I've seen from MR is 3 small photos that don't give us forum junkies enough material to scrutinize.

I wasn't really interested in any of the Spider-Man 3 products, but I'm really considering getting this Spidey statue from Sideshow.

edit: Here's a link to Sideshow's gallery: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=sp3week_productGallery

You do realize that the picture you used is actually SS's statue imposed on the film background, right? Taken by the wizard Charles Song! :bow

LOTRFan said:
You do realize that the picture you used is actually SS's statue imposed on the film background, right?

I figured that much was obvious, plus it was the reason I posted the picture. :winkpumpk

man that looks really good. I think I'll even get over the cheap looking wall. SPdiey looks awesome and thats my main concern.

After seeing the flick, the MR building is not very accurate either, other than the general 'blobbiness' of the little things he is resting on. :lol

Back