Are Horror figures gonna get left behind?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the NECA & McFarlane 18" horror figures.

Some of them a VERY well done.

I had Evil Ash, and Edward Scissorhands, but sadly sold them (now I wish I hadn't) :slap

I'll post a pics of the few I have, left.

I wish MacFarlane would make a 18" Predator with light up laser site, and sound!

Last edited:
IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/N1LlZ0nmOQo"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/N1LlZ0nmOQo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

I'd like to see Universal Monsters make a comeback. Still so many 1/6 figures that Sideshow could be making from those classic movies.

I'd love to see Sideshow do a Krite (Critters), Pinhead (Hellraiser), Uber Jason (Jason X), the Creeper (Jeepers Creepers), and the Zuni fetish doll (Trilogy of Terror) the most, I think. Of course, these aren't the only ones...

I'd love to see Sideshow do a Krite (Critters), Pinhead (Hellraiser), Uber Jason (Jason X), the Creeper (Jeepers Creepers), and the Zuni fetish doll (Trilogy of Terror) the most, I think. Of course, these aren't the only ones...

Didn't SS make a Jason X figure? Majestic made a very good Creeper figure and you also have a 13" Zuni fetish doll out there.

Didn't SS make a Jason X figure? Majestic made a very good Creeper figure and you also have a 13" Zuni fetish doll out there.

The only Uber Jason I know of is McFarlane's "statue", which I have no interest in. Sideshow did make a regular Jason X, though; you are correct.

I never could find the Creeper, so I can't vouch for his quality, but I do own Zuni (from the same company), who is an absolute mess, I feel; I had to repaint him, since the paint was shoddy at best (seemed to be rubbing away in spots) and reglue pieces back on (lower arm was off when I received him, spear tip fell off, velcro came off of his skirt almost immediately, etc.), and the sad thing is I only occasionally moved him a tiny bit (all he's capable of, anyhow)
b8.gif
I'd love to have a better-made, poseable version with removable weapons (including a knife to place between his teeth, like in the films), and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

I wish Sideshow would do the universal monster over again. Yes and Sideshow should do a Pinhead and cenobites figures, werewolf from the Howling, Rawhead Rex,

Back