Are Horror figures gonna get left behind?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping that The Dead figure of Patient Zero was just a special edition to kick off a line of Zombie figures, and have been waiting for a new zombie to join him on the shelf since I got him. He is easily one of my favorite 1/6 figures, and I hope SS pursues more zombie stuff!

BDboystoys said:
ye but Halloween's better! Jamie Lee Curtis figure would be great with Myers:D

Oh I'm personally with ya... I'm a much bigger Halloween fan than Hellraiser. I just think Sideshow could kick some ass with the Hellraiser figures. They're so much more visual detail that could be put into a Pinhead or Cynobite (sp?) than say a Jamie Lee Curtis. If I had a vote over Sideshow to expand ANY one Horror license,,, it would be Halloween.

my.php

Sorry it took so long, after the great news from the latest newsletter I forgot last night, but this is a pic of the "non-existant" figure.

sideshowpdx said:
Oh I'm personally with ya... I'm a much bigger Halloween fan than Hellraiser. I just think Sideshow could kick some ass with the Hellraiser figures. They're so much more visual detail that could be put into a Pinhead or Cynobite (sp?) than say a Jamie Lee Curtis. If I had a vote over Sideshow to expand ANY one Horror license,,, it would be Halloween.

I think you had it right the first time,beyond Pleasense and Curtis there really isn't a need for more figures from Halloween.Hellraiser has a whole cadre of cenobites to choose from,so they wouldn't have to re-hash Pinhead over and over again like they have done with Jason and Freddy.Plus Uncle Frank and Step-mom Julia could work as alternate characters....cause Sideshow is reluctant to make non threatening supporting characters that we want,it seems.
Personaly I'd like to see a NIGHTBREED line,modern sympathetic monsters that are more akin to classic movie monsters,imo.

I think, with the varying masks, Halloween could offer a variety of Micheal Myers as they did with Jason and Freddy. And having Loomis and Laurie Strode means having actually MORE characters than the Freddy or Jason line.
And don't kid yourself....if they did Hellraiser, you'd see more than one Pinhead.

Ironman1188 said:
I think, with the varying masks, Halloween could offer a variety of Micheal Myers as they did with Jason and Freddy. And having Loomis and Laurie Strode means having actually MORE characters than the Freddy or Jason line.
And don't kid yourself....if they did Hellraiser, you'd see more than one Pinhead.

Yeah I know,but variations on both Meyers and a would be Pinhead is just plain boring,lazy, and predictable.

Poelzig said:
Yeah I know,but variations on both Meyers and a would be Pinhead is just plain boring,lazy, and predictable.

To you perhaps, but I'll buy any Myers they give me, Cenobites too.

neca makes really nice hellraiser figures, alas not in 1/6th. doctor channard is quite impressive.i wonder if they have that license tied up completely? more micheal myers figures would really be nice, im ready for more freddy offerings as well.

i would really like to see another enviroment offered,frddys furnace is a great piece,maybe a grave/tombstone for jason?

Poelzig said:

I wouldn't say that. Myers duplicates would stretch the license, but Sideshow has a history of repetetitive rehashes. And Loomis and Laurie would ROCK!!!

sheridan said:
neca makes really nice hellraiser figures, alas not in 1/6th. doctor channard is quite impressive.i wonder if they have that license tied up completely? more micheal myers figures would really be nice, im ready for more freddy offerings as well.

i would really like to see another enviroment offered,frddys furnace is a great piece,maybe a grave/tombstone for jason?

NECA does make nice Hellraiser figures, but nothing beats Sideshow.
Hpim0061.jpg

hopfully SS willl keep an eye out for future licenses also since it was reported not too long ago there are a lot of Clive-related movies currently in the works.

don_of_the_dead said:
NECA does make nice Hellraiser figures, but nothing beats Sideshow.
Hpim0061.jpg

You cheater...I see a Tortured Souls figure mixing it up with the Cenobites...:D

I like NECA's stuff as well.

I love horror, and own some 18" talking Movie Maniacs. I myself prefer the larger (18") horror figures. I don't particularly care for the 12" figures, but buy them anyways.

Back