Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two will look great with Rex! Can't wait for Fives to arrive. No more clones for me though. I'll have 4 total (Wolffe) and I think I'm going to put some sort of display together to really show them off. SS knocked Echo out of the park, so I'm confident Fives will look great as well.

I'd like to get Rex and a 501st or Cad Bane Dengal to go wih these two.

I've got Cody, an Utapau and 2 Airborne troopers for a Utapau Display :D

Looks like Fives is a lot of our guys Clone "swan-songs". I, too, only have Rex, Echo, and Wolffe left after having about 90% of all the Clones.

On that note, I did call SSC to see what expedited shipping would be for me and they said mine's has already charged and is shipping tonight so it'll most likely be next Thursday for me.

No early birds yet, eh?

Dang it...gotta wait until THU for mine.....in the meantime, Echo and Rex are waiting at the rendezvous....

Last edited:
Fives will be here Wednesday, unless they go to the Commandos, I think he'll be the last clone for a long time.

Unless Sideshow gets into doing Rex, Wolffe and Gregor from Rebels. We haven't seen them in their full clone armor yet in any of the preview photos.

Got my Fives today! HURRAY! :yess:
Didnot got the time to pose them in a decent way.

echo-fives.jpg

Mine gets delivered to my work. They tried yesterday but it was a public holiday so no one was there. Delivered this morning, but I forgot all about him and left him at work :slap Just got home and realised. Guess I'm waiting until tomorrow to put the gang (Rex, Echo and Fives) together.

Mine gets delivered to my work. They tried yesterday but it was a public holiday so no one was there. Delivered this morning, but I forgot all about him and left him at work :slap Just got home and realised. Guess I'm waiting until tomorrow to put the gang (Rex, Echo and Fives) together.

You should be charged with Dereliction of duty for this. :lecture

:lol

I got my fives last night. Overall awesome figure but I'm a little disappointed they didn't use the separate eye system on him. I know many people don't like it, and I came to peace with SS doing away with it, but on this figure I would have liked the consistency between he two figures. Otherwise, hes another awesome addition tot he 501st. Sorry for the cruddy cell pictures, I had to get to bed.....

20150804_225402_zpstffoygrm.jpg

20150804_225426_zpski9zvuva.jpg

20150804_225408_zpsnqpfpecm.jpg

Mine arrived today. All was well except my exclusive stand didn't have any text on it, just literally a logo. Requested a new one primarily as not having the name is quite annoying and also not good for my collector ocd. Anyone else experienced this? This is the 3rd issue I have had with buying stuff this week (not all sideshow related but all Star wars related)

Great shots, Vonhahn and JayPesoz! Detailing looks as awesome as Echo and Rex. And yes, that is a bit of a bummer SS didn't use the seperate eyes here...they look great on Echo. Still...looks like good, clean paint apps there. Looking forward to adding this trooper tomorrow....

Back