Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received Echo last Thursday. Superb figure, especially for under £100.
I was only looking to get Fives but I couldn't resist at the price. I guess I need both now!

So I picked up Echo, my first Sideshow figure ever (have collected exclusively HT thus far). I dig him, he looks great on the shelf... however the bicep swivel on my figure's left arm is non-existent. Right arm works fine, but it's like the left arm is fused or glued in place. Pulled the arm armor off, tried working with it beneath the body suit, but couldn't get it to budge.

This is my first non-truetype figure, so is this something you guys have come across before? Any fixes, or should I hit Sideshow up for a return?

So I picked up Echo, my first Sideshow figure ever (have collected exclusively HT thus far). I dig him, he looks great on the shelf... however the bicep swivel on my figure's left arm is non-existent. Right arm works fine, but it's like the left arm is fused or glued in place. Pulled the arm armor off, tried working with it beneath the body suit, but couldn't get it to budge.

This is my first non-truetype figure, so is this something you guys have come across before? Any fixes, or should I hit Sideshow up for a return?

maybe sideshow can send you a replacement body for Echo or try dipping the arm/joint in hot water, maybe that'll loosen the joint a bit.

i know what you mean. these guys will look awesome along with Rex. i seriously hope we get more clones.

These two will look great with Rex! Can't wait for Fives to arrive. No more clones for me though. I'll have 4 total (Wolffe) and I think I'm going to put some sort of display together to really show them off. SS knocked Echo out of the park, so I'm confident Fives will look great as well.

These two will look great with Rex! Can't wait for Fives to arrive. No more clones for me though. I'll have 4 total (Wolffe) and I think I'm going to put some sort of display together to really show them off. SS knocked Echo out of the park, so I'm confident Fives will look great as well.
have the exact same clones as you, i used tovhave all of them but sold em off a while ago.i would like to see Colt from SSC.

Anybody who wants Fives let me know. I never got a notification he was about to ship and it ended up charging today before I could cancel. $150 shipped, as soon as it gets here I'll reship it to you.

Richter427 at yahoo.com

Back