Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think after Echo, Fives, and Rex Phase 2, I'm done with clones forever.

I'm done unless they make a.......41st Elite corp. and/or a 21st Nova Corps troopers, and then I'm done. :lecture

41stEliteCorp.jpg Galactic_marine_21st Nova Corps.jpg

And then HT will re-make them lol.

Don't think HT could do any better than SS so it doesn't matter to me, I'll just keep my SS clones thank you!

I'll be done with PT Troopers as well...until they get to the Republic Commando's.

Damn...forgot about them...OK after the Commando's I'm done :lecture....really. :lol

Fives was one of my favorite clones. I knew Sideshow would eventually get around to making ARC troopers, and Fives was an obvious choice. I passed on Echo, mainly for budget reasons. I've got a place on my shelf with Anakin, 2 501'st troops, and a place for Fives and Rex. Can't wait to get them!

I'm done with clones too after these guys..., been saying that for a while BUT this time I mean it (I think). :D

Threw myself on the wait list for the Echo ex.....kind of interesting that he waitlisted first. We'll see if I get lucky....

Although it seems like they are shifting focus, if these guys are successful I would love to get a commander colt or the other ARCS. That has about the same chance as hot toys doing omega squad because the shadow trooper was successful

Although it seems like they are shifting focus, if these guys are successful I would love to get a commander colt or the other ARCS. That has about the same chance as hot toys doing omega squad because the shadow trooper was successful

I have wanted Commander Colt since I saw him in Clone Wars..., he'd change my mind about not buying anymore clones (after these)..., if they make him. :)

Hey guys, just wondering has anyone have any news about new clone troopers/commanders after Echo and fives?

Just hope it's not the end...but really feels like it now. With Hot toys stepping into the picture with the OT figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, just wondering has anyone have any news about new clone troopers/commanders after Echo and fives?

Just hope it's not the end...but really feels like it now. With Hot toys stepping into the picture with the OT figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't seen anything new. Not saying that's it, but it could be a while before another clone is revealed.

I just preordered the Fives EX, very excited about this release. From the website and SDCC pics, it looks like the shin armor may be removable. Does that seem likely, or would the shin armor more likely be molded as one lower leg piece? Never owned a SS Clone before.

Hey guys, one question:
I preorder the Fives EX - will there not be a EX of Echo? Or is it already sold out?

I think they are removable just like other clones.

I guess I didn't ask the question correctly. Do you think the exterior ARC shin armor is a separate piece, with an inner standard clone armor piece? Or is it just 1 piece over the base figure/suite? Just curious if posing Fives without the ARC pieces is an option.

Back