Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't ordered these yet but I do plan to..., just got so much on preorder that I don't really feel like they're a priority to add to my monthly payments. :)

I'm going to order them one at a time as monthly $20 coupons come out...once they are coupon eligible.

Don't we usually get into super coupon mode this time of year?

Maybe I'm mis-remembering it, but it seemed like we got a lot of nice discounts last fall.

I'm going to order them one at a time as monthly $20 coupons come out...once they are coupon eligible.

Phase II Rex didn't become eligible until almost 4 months after he was put up, I'm guessing these two will follow that same path.

Yep, nothing fancy, just the base. But my OCD kicked in and I had to have the Ex of Echo since I had already ordered the Ex of Fives. I couldn't have one Ex and one Reg. :panic:

Thanks. :) I have OCD too, mine is to do with symmetry & straight lines, everything has to be in its proper place..., I've got better as I've got older but I'm still a nightmare (I'm told) when in other people's houses & can often be found rearranging things so that they fit as they should (or at least how I think they should be). :)

Thanks. :) I have OCD too, mine is to do with symmetry & straight lines, everything has to be in its proper place..., I've got better as I've got older but I'm still a nightmare (I'm told) when in other people's houses & can often be found rearranging things so that they fit as they should (or at least how I think they should be). :)

That's too funny. I won't rearrange people's stuff, but I'll tell my wife all the little things that bothered me when we leave someone else's house. :lol

That's too funny. I won't rearrange people's stuff, but I'll tell my wife all the little things that bothered me when we leave someone else's house. :lol

I used to tell people what was wrong with things but they tended to take offence or just not do anything about it BUT I found if I just change whatever it is, they just smile or think it funny..., I try to stop myself though & if it's a minor issue I can control the urge :)

So you must hate every OT design then:wink1:

So you must hate every OT design then:wink1:

I like them all really, I can watch stuff & deal with things that are beyond my control..., if I can do something about it then I must & thankfully when collectibles companies make statues, figures, busts & maquettes, they go for the ideal look & not the actual one. :)

Ah here's the thread for these two. :slap. I wonder why Echo EX was WL, but not Fives?

I'm wondering why too. Not many figures go on wait list 5 months away from release date any more, especially clones. I also thought Fives was more popular than Echo?

How long has it been on waitlist? This is the first mention I see in the thread that it was waitlisted.

I think at least since the beginning of November when I was thinking of ordering him. I usually just order figures a month or two before release and haven't had any problems getting the latest Star Wars exclusive releases. :dunno

I'm wondering why too. Not many figures go on wait list 5 months away from release date any more, especially clones. I also thought Fives was more popular than Echo?

I think at least since the beginning of November when I was thinking of ordering him. I usually just order figures a month or two before release and haven't had any problems getting the latest Star Wars exclusive releases. :dunno

The only thing I can think of is that SSC thought Fives would be more popular too and thus allocated less of Echo's EX. But regardless, I got converted pretty quickly, so it's not like the Star-Lord EX where you're in much danger of not getting an EX for him at all...

It sucks it's still such a long wait for these two as I'm actually more excited for them than I am with Phase II Rex. Not complaining though and I hope Rex doesn't get delayed.

It sucks it's still such a long wait for these two as I'm actually more excited for them than I am with Phase II Rex. Not complaining though and I hope Rex doesn't get delayed.

I'm looking forward to all 3 equally and I'm glad Rex should be shipped in a month or so to keep us company until Echo and Fives get shipped. Sideshow should ship Rex on time, I can't remember any clones that got delayed? After looking at the pictures of Echo and Fives again today, the $150 price just seems like such a bargain compared to anything else I want to buy from HT or SS. Can't wait to get these guys posed tgether. Sooooo much Win!!!

100204-arc-clone-trooper-fives-phase-ii-armor-015.jpg

Just preordered Fives (ex) I collect certain clones to show off all the interesting armor variances and this guy was too cool to pass up, although I think this will be my last clone.

Yeah, I think after Echo, Fives, and Rex Phase 2, I'm done with clones forever.

And then HT will re-make them lol.

Back