Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also noticed at the bottom it says "FIGURES SOLD SEPARATELY".

073114news-6.jpg

Probably better that it's not a two pack, people can then choose one or both without being forced to pay the high price of a two pack.

Yeah I guess so but I'd have liked both and international shipping would have been cheaper with a 2 pack. I generally $40 for a single Clone. The phase I Fives and Echo 2 pack was $40 to ship too

I'd be surprised to see these sold individually. Especially since the first phase was a 2 pack. Regardless, another instant PO.

I think we will see it like how they did groot and rocket, selling them individually, with a separate listing that has them as a 2-pack so everyone is happy

I wouldn't mind the two pack since I plan on buying both but I could see how some might only pick up fives as he's a bit better known...although Rex's hand print on echo is a bit more iconic than the Rishi Moon Slug on fives' helmet.

Must have both! Be nice if SS offer a 2 pack and single. People getting 2 pack pays lesser.

According to SDCC tabs, they have different references (100203 & 100204) which obviously make them distinct releases.

Hope the final product matches the protos, easily going to be the best clones.

Back