ARC 170 Pilot helmet- Force 28x

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, prescription bottle was a stroke of genius!!!! the whole project is exemplary

Great stuff. Can't wait to see this finished on a uniformed body! This is the first time I've seen this guy attempted. Good work.

Talk about a necro-post...:impatient:

Another year and I finally got back to work on this. There are still some crooked lines and a few 'wonks' in it, but I am quite pleased. I overdid the paint, but hey, it's been over a year!

100B1101_zpsfd83b94b.jpg

100B1098_zpse10f9f92.jpg

100B1099_zps56731fc1.jpg

100B1102_zps33582eb6.jpg
:)

100B1100_zpsac74297f.jpg

100B1103_zps996ec39e.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :)

Awesome talent. Patience is a virtue. I've never seen this done before. Thanks for posting.
Simply wonderful from beginning to this point. I really enjoyed watching the process you went through.
What did you use for those vents?

Last edited:
Dang me that's come out just perfect man totally stunning you must be so chuffed.... Can not wait to see some more pics with that bucket on a clone head :)

:thud:

:clap:clap:clap

Fantastic....... if you offered cast copies you'd get knocked down with the rush :rotfl

Thanks everyone, I think it is time to send to BobaMike... Everyone can do their own mods to it when they get it and tweak the details as wanted.

Back