Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really read thru all these posts is this Aragorn 1:1 as I have a friend who as a 1:1 and wanted to sell it last year. This is nice but not half as nice as THE ONE i SAW STOOD IN HIS collectors room at home. Damn must try to find his details now.....

Actually wolverine, this post is for the 1:4 scale Premium Format statue.

Thanks for all the comments on using the Tonner duster on the Aragorn PF guys. fool_of_a_took!, I definitely plan to get around to scuffing/weathering it a bit more. I'll post more pics when I do. I definitely dig the duster look for Aragorn, so I'm glad it firs (for the most part) and works. :yess:

I love the look of the duster on this Aragorn (one thing I was really bummed he didn't come with in the first place!)

I may have to see if I can score the duster solo on eBay, but the Tonner figure with the duster is a little too rich for my blood right now to purchase for the coat and ditch the figure.

Great work Indiana Fett, and I would think that some 1:4 vambraces would be easy to make with supplies from Joanne Fabric or Michaels, except for the buckles.

I love the look of the duster on this Aragorn (one thing I was really bummed he didn't come with in the first place!)

I may have to see if I can score the duster solo on eBay, but the Tonner figure with the duster is a little too rich for my blood right now to purchase for the coat and ditch the figure.

Thanks! Yeah, it's definitely a cool addition. I was actually able to score the full clothing set for the Tonner parted out off the 'Bay for $39. Don't need the rest, but it was worth it just for the duster.

Great work Indiana Fett, and I would think that some 1:4 vambraces would be easy to make with supplies from Joanne Fabric or Michaels, except for the buckles.

I'm thinking that maybe I should inquire with MFisher who does such great work on the 1/4 Indy belts and holsters...he might be able to help me make some custom vembraces with buckles. :yess:

I have the Ex PF of Lurtz and Aragorn, and can't wait til the Ex PF Morgul Lord is shipped. Need to see the flame sword in person to see if it is cheesy.

Loose Belt?

Hi :wave

sorry to bump this thread up

I recently got my hands on this Aragorn PF, and i wanted to ask you fellow collectors if his belt is meant to be so loose fitting? as mine is very loose and is placed just above the last knot in this shirt. Is this normal for this piece?

amazing PF btw :wink1:

first post :)

Re: Loose Belt?

Hi :wave

sorry to bump this thread up

I recently got my hands on this Aragorn PF, and i wanted to ask you fellow collectors if his belt is meant to be so loose fitting? as mine is very loose and is placed just above the last knot in this shirt. Is this normal for this piece?

amazing PF btw :wink1:

first post :)

Hi aragorn5391, you are most welcome. Great to have you aboard.

Yeah, if memory serves me right you can tighten the belt. You may need to put a little hole in it for the buckle to catch onto though, just to hole it where you want it.

It still is a fantastic piece IMHO, even after all this time.:yess:

One might say: once a good piece always a good piece:clap

Bill

Yeah, if memory serves me right you can tighten the belt. You may need to put a little hole in it for the buckle to catch onto though, just to hole it where you want it.

Bill

True enough Bill, some pieces never grow old. :lecture

Bill

Thanks for the welcome and reply :hi5:

Didn't put a hole in the belt, managed to tighten the belt with a paperclip :yess:

yeah true about it being a great piece :) def the finest of my collection (hoping to find a decent price for a lurtz now :pray: )

P.S: where is best to post a question about keeping Statues/PF's clean and their maintenance? also wanted to ask about using polish wax. To see what fellow collectors do to keep their pieces in tip top condition

I have mine displayed in book cases with a sheet of Plexiglass screwed on (with mirror hangers) to protect the statues from damage. It may not be 100% air tight but it does help keep them almost 100% clean. The below photos are not current as I have recently rearanged them. Hopefully you will still get the idea of what I did.

dtssystcollection-1.jpg

A close up view...

11.jpg

Last edited:

P.S: where is best to post a question about keeping Statues/PF's clean and their maintenance? also wanted to ask about using polish wax. To see what fellow collectors do to keep their pieces in tip top condition

The best thing you can do is have them displayed in a relatively dust-free area, away from direct sunlight. That's pretty much it. I wouldn't bother with polish or anything like that, as it may cause more harm than good.

If you need to dust your PF, I recommend using canned air of the type used to clean electronics. Spray from a good distance to avoid can-spittle.

The best thing you can do is have them displayed in a relatively dust-free area, away from direct sunlight. That's pretty much it. I wouldn't bother with polish or anything like that, as it may cause more harm than good.

If you need to dust your PF, I recommend using canned air of the type used to clean electronics. Spray from a good distance to avoid can-spittle.

Very good advice there El Skutto...could I add that a soft big headed brush (the ones ladies use to apply blusher) is quite good too...but go easy with it...don't want to do any damage now do we. :slap

Bill

I mostly collect eveything Terminator but i'm really starting to get an interest in collection LOTR statues. Is this Aragon a good starting point???

Back