Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both and like them both. It would depend on what you're the biggest fan of. If it were me, I would go with Aragorn simply because I'm a much biggest LotR fan.

I also think the costuming is better on Aragorn.

I have both and like them both. It would depend on what you're the biggest fan of. If it were me, I would go with Aragorn simply because I'm a much biggest LotR fan.

I also think the costuming is better on Aragorn.

Honestly I like em both. The costume on Aragorn is more impressive, But the Exclusive on the T-800 is just a winner. 1/4 scale Endo arm over a change of hands is really not doing it. But I think the face on Aragorn is spot-on than Arnold Pf?

The T-800 is a good (a bit long in the face) sculpt but IMO it is ruined by the body proportions; Aragorn FTW! :rock

I don't have the T-800 PF, but Aragorn is one of the very best PFs Sideshow has made so far, imo. The outstanding likeness and great costume work made him a must have for me.

Aragorn-Closeup12.jpg

FaceFront11.jpg

go with aragorn! The costume is more intricate and defin a iconic character to represent LOTR.

There are other collectibles that can represent the terminator license better :D

Just a couple more pics in brighter light. I didn't want to post too many pics of him, but these may show the details and textures a little better.

I went for the EX version. I know it's not quite screen accurate and all, but to me the Elven knife is a nice, yet harmless addition that doesn't take anything away from the awe factor of this masterpiece. We loves this one, yes we do. :D

Aragorn-Closeup11.jpg

ElvenKnife12.jpg

Hey, I just acquired the Aragorn PF Exclusive, and I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone could answer:

1) I noticed there are "hanging threads" present at about the elbow area on both arms of the shirt; are these normal/standard, do they have a purpose, should they be attached to something (the cloak maybe?), or are they just the result of poor tailoring ?

2) One of the four round foam disks on the bottom of the base is missing, causing the base to wobble. Any suggestions as to how I would replace this so that it is the least noticeable that it is a replacement ? Would Sideshow be able to supply one if I asked, or should I just hit the craft store? Not a huge problem, I realize, but I'm a bit fussy about such things.

Thanks in advance for any help !

He is awesome.. in fact I have the Exclusive version I'm going to sell in like new condition very shortly... SS did a awesome job!!!! Anyone looking???

Not to hijack the excitement surrounding the recently released "Gandalf The Grey" PF, but since mine is on Flex-Pay and won't be in-hand until November, I thought I would share my quick Aragorn customization.

Using the recently released Tonner figure, I was able to acquire the duster as a parting out of his attire. While I really like the figure as is (Amon Hen representation), as a "full" Aragorn representation, to me, he requires his duster. I think the Tonner works effectively (although it was a struggle to get it on...had to really stretch it around to fit the pose of the polystone. Even had to cut open the sleeves a bit at the stitch. I'm sure a more 'expert' tailor could cut and sew to make it work better)...

While the sleeves are a bit short (perhaps some custom Boromir vembraces could cover that), I think it looks pretty cool. Have a look.

5022748797_4e43ef5924_z.jpg

5022749159_5e37a0b29a_z.jpg

5022749517_aa2029441a_z.jpg

5023359812_0200eb2f71_z.jpg

5023360174_5059f1bdd6_z.jpg

5022750597_645d4c2a19_z.jpg

5023360920_382d323709_z.jpg

5023361268_686a1c7e6c_z.jpg

5022748797_4e43ef5924_z.jpg

IF...while the sleeves are short, the look is GREAT...really creates a NEW look for this statue...congrats!

Back