Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Aragorn and the Balrog LSB scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait - my first LOTR PF (I have most of the SW ones but hadn't strayed into the LOTR ones so far). Of course, now Aragorn will need Uruk-hai to go with him. :naughty :banana

Got Aragorn and the Balrog LSB scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can't wait - my first LOTR PF (I have most of the SW ones but hadn't strayed into the LOTR ones so far). Of course, now Aragorn will need Uruk-hai to go with him. :naughty :banana

:rock You will love them both, I am sure; and now with the Balrog you might want to get the Moria-themed PFs ..... Frodo and Legolas (and probably Gandalf).

:banana

I cant speak of the Balrog LSB but wait until you see Aragorn. It is a very awesome PF!
One of the best collectibles in my collection.
Congrats on getting one.

#65 arrived today, along with the Balrog LSB from the wbshop sale. What an INCREDIBLE PF! I knew there was a good reason I avoided getting into this line for so long. :eek: :duh Haven't finished futzing with him yet but he really looks great right out of the box for the most part. Best likeness of Viggo I've seen. I don't miss the exclusive on this particular statue, since the open hand is accurate to the Amon Hen scene.

He definitely needs orc/Uruk friends now. :banana

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3801.jpg

#65 arrived today, along with the Balrog LSB from the wbshop sale. What an INCREDIBLE PF! I knew there was a good reason I avoided getting into this line for so long. :eek: :duh Haven't finished futzing with him yet but he really looks great right out of the box for the most part. Best likeness of Viggo I've seen. I don't miss the exclusive on this particular statue, since the open hand is accurate to the Amon Hen scene.

Congats by far and away the best Aragorn piece for likeness and display.:cool:

The Ex is not a must have but the Ex elvin blade is also film accurate for Amon Hen.

Enjoy and thanks for the pics.:D

my waitlist still has not converted yet...why ss??find one for me please!!

Could somebody tell me the diameter of the base for Aragorn please? Thinking of picking him up (eventually :lol), but wondering about my display.

Wow still there. I got mine from the last 50% off sale. Unless it is still the same one. People need to grab it at this price!

It says it's out of stock when you click the link. Just as well for me. I'm in Canada and they don't ship outside the US. Sucks too, cuz at that price, I'd still pay the $50 shipping or whatever to get the whole figure for $200 shipped.

As it is now, if I pay full price on a PF, it's usually between $400 and $450 with $50+ being for shipping and $80+ for taxes and duties! :horror

Back