Aragorn Premium Format!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok this may be a dumb question, being that it's the wbshop, but is this place totally legit? are they all new products? I'm surprised to see a couple of them still in stock:confused:

ok this may be a dumb question, being that it's the wbshop, but is this place totally legit? are they all new products? I'm surprised to see a couple of them still in stock:confused:

It used to be New Line shop in which I placed several orders, and received them successfully. Jump on these deals before they are gone!

thanks a lot and well, i get paid on Friday so I may have to wait until then:banghead:D

You might be out of luck, but they are totally legit. About 6 months ago they had some SS dios and the Frodo PF for $75! :banana

It's probably a good thing that I missed out on the Aragorns. I sold mine a couple of months ago. I don't really miss it even though it's a nice piece, but I would be tempted to rebuy it at that price.

Gandalf is also nicer than people give him credit for. The Balrog LSB is only $199 -- great price for that piece.

Shame they only shipped to the US :(

I said to myself ages ago; "when GTG is announced, i'll hunt down an Aragorn too". And as he has been teased (hopefully a PF :lol), I'm gonna try and find Aragorn sometime. Always liked the look of him.

Excellent statue Exc or Reg he's one of the best PF's in the line for sure and one of my all time fav's.:cool:

Knock yourself out guys you want be disappointed.:D

Back