Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has one of the best EX's Sideshow has done in a while plus it looks amazing once you see it in hand, body is nice and heavy with no paint problems. People eventually will be kicking themselves for missing out, especially if they want the full JL line up.

jl_zpsftie5nxi.jpg

*not my pic*

I'm very glad I picked this up. It's a great looking statue and I'm definitely looking to complete the Big 7. Just need SSC to kick out a Flash and Martian Manhunter PF. I'll be set then.

I'm very glad I picked this up. It's a great looking statue and I'm definitely looking to complete the Big 7. Just need SSC to kick out a Flash and Martian Manhunter PF. I'll be set then.

Another 7 years and you shall be set then hahaha

I got my Aquaman today and it's incredible. So heavy and so well painted. The traps don't look overgrown to me. Most bodybuilders have huge traps, so I don't see it out of place with the statue. I'm so glad I got this exc with free shipping, also used a $20 discount and put it on a flex-pay. SS did a really great job with this 1. This gets a 10/10 with no paint or fit issues.

Attachments

• Aquaman1.jpg
    Aquaman1.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Aquaman2.jpg
    Aquaman2.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Aquaman3.jpg
    Aquaman3.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 230
I got my Aquaman today and it's incredible. So heavy and so well painted. The traps don't look overgrown to me. Most bodybuilders have huge traps, so I don't see it out of place with the statue. I'm so glad I got this exc with free shipping, also used a $20 discount and put it on a flex-pay. SS did a really great job with this 1. This gets a 10/10 with no paint or fit issues.

busy month for you 8) your collection is looking good

busy month for you 8) your collection is looking good

Thanks Krzykoppa. I got so far for this year Supergirl, Catwoman Pfiefer, Dark Phoenix, Superman and just got last week Aquaman. I got Red Sonja coming in April and then Huntress and Wonder Woman in the following months. I figured out it's easy to get 3-4 statues at a time by just flex-paying them the least amount every month until it's all paid off. It's 'gonna be a year of lots of statues cause I also got 3 Tweeterhead statues if they are all delivered by this year.

Thanks Krzykoppa. I got so far for this year Supergirl, Catwoman Pfiefer, Dark Phoenix, Superman and just got last week Aquaman. I got Red Sonja coming in April and then Huntress and Wonder Woman in the following months. I figured out it's easy to get 3-4 statues at a time by just flex-paying them the least amount every month until it's all paid off. It's 'gonna be a year of lots of statues cause I also got 3 Tweeterhead statues if they are all delivered by this year.

Hop you have space to put all them and by space a means nice display not some raggedy ass shelf!

I plan on setting them up in a large bedroom/office devoted to these statues and in BestAs. I just need to run to Ikea to pick up at least 2 more: 50 inch and 75 inch high BestAs. I wish they still had those really cool tombo doors to keep some of the dust out.

I plan on setting them up in a large bedroom/office devoted to these statues and in BestAs. I just need to run to Ikea to pick up at least 2 more: 50 inch and 75 inch high BestAs. I wish they still had those really cool tombo doors to keep some of the dust out.

I personally am not a big fan of Bestas but they get the job done. A whole office/bedroom! You gonna have a swivel chair in the middle where you can rotate and look at your statues???

I personally am not a big fan of Bestas but they get the job done. A whole office/bedroom! You gonna have a swivel chair in the middle where you can rotate and look at your statues???

Probably on the other side of the wall I'll put a computer desk. But I have to have these things always around me. These statues have a way of lifting people up on occasions that you're feeling down. Like black suited and purple Cats, I look at them wonderful babes/bodies and I forget my problems. LOL. :lol

Probably on the other side of the wall I'll put a computer desk. But I have to have these things always around me. These statues have a way of lifting people up on occasions that you're feeling down. Like black suited and purple Cats, I look at them wonderful babes/bodies and I forget my problems. LOL. :lol

Yeah… I know exactly what you mean…. kind of :)

Wow has the conversation in this section fallen off. In any event, received the EX this week...fantastic piece. This might be in the running for the best JL statue they have done. So much detail, I really can't take my eyes off it. The wet look on the pants is also another great aspect. Both heads look great and I'll swap them here and there, but think his musculature looks more natural with the EX head. Anyway, those who haven't picked this up yet, you won't be disappointed.

IMG_6209.jpg

I agree with Tbolt that this is a phenomenal statue of Aquaman and apparently very underrated and very underappreciated. This is 1 of SS's very best and the fact that the EXC didn't sell out as quickly as it should is just unbelievable.

A lot of people, who used to lay out big bucks for this stuff, have collected until their homes are full and their wallets are empty. Maybe that has something to do with why things are moving slower. I hardly buy anything anymore. Because my bedroom, den, walk in closet are all full of stuff and my garage is filled with all the boxes. I am also the "last man standing" with a collection. My entire group of friends who were local that were into this stuff all sold their collections, and moved on. So there's that too.

A lot of people, who used to lay out big bucks for this stuff, have collected until their homes are full and their wallets are empty. Maybe that has something to do with why things are moving slower. I hardly buy anything anymore. Because my bedroom, den, walk in closet are all full of stuff and my garage is filled with all the boxes. I am also the "last man standing" with a collection. My entire group of friends who were local that were into this stuff all sold their collections, and moved on. So there's that too.

For every person in your (and your friends) situation there are new customers and more people being exposed to this hobby.

I agree with Tbolt that this is a phenomenal statue of Aquaman and apparently very underrated and very underappreciated. This is 1 of SS's very best and the fact that the EXC didn't sell out as quickly as it should is just unbelievable.

Collectors don't read comics and Aquaman is made fun of in pop culture. This piece is for people who plan to get the whole Justice League seven. A lot of collectors are only interested in the trinity and Batman villains.

Not necessarily true, I'm a huge Aquaman fan but this piece does nothing for me. I just. Ant get over how his head and shoulders look.

I'm a fan of Aquaman, too. But I just don't think this is a great sculpt of him. I truly think it could've been better ...of course, that's just me.

Hi everyone, i made a custom water hand with a metal bracer for this to represent one of the best eras of aquaman. Hope you like it guys!

9lfrpz.jpg

2r5gidt.jpg

2cmu7uc.jpg

21pzk6.jpg

2vj9xc2.jpg

Back