Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unbelievable! UPS sent my Statue to the wrong address. Ordered from Sideshow Website. Contacted Sideshow, Still Waiting for a reply from SS. UPS Said to call them to fix the problem. UPS made the mistake they should fix it. not me...

this is included in the 15% code? damn man, they must be having trouble moving these

I went ahead and pre-ordered this phenomenal statue. It's free shipping and even used a discount code on a payment plan. Life is good. Decided to buy this very underrated statue cause getting the nice print too :)

I went ahead and pre-ordered this phenomenal statue. It's free shipping and even used a discount code on a payment plan. Life is good. Decided to buy this very underrated statue cause getting the nice print too :)

I thought you couldn't combine codes/rewards with the free shipping promo?

I'm lucky I was able to get the EXC after all this time this thing has been out. I guess not too much interest for the man from the 7 seas. But why? I know I enjoyed the cartoon on tv.

IMO, I didn't care for the huge traps. Also, the pose looked a little stiff. Finally, the base was a little short. All of these were reasons I personally didn't order him (although the Exclusive was still tempting because I thought the head sculpt was better and the longer hair masked the huge traps).

IMO, I didn't care for the huge traps. Also, the pose looked a little stiff. Finally, the base was a little short. All of these were reasons I personally didn't order him (although the Exclusive was still tempting because I thought the head sculpt was better and the longer hair masked the huge traps).

I actually like this base. Not as tall as the other DC

This has one of the best EX's Sideshow has done in a while plus it looks amazing once you see it in hand, body is nice and heavy with no paint problems. People eventually will be kicking themselves for missing out, especially if they want the full JL line up.

jl_zpsftie5nxi.jpg

*not my pic*

Back