Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you can't stand them up and the pics will probably look off if you lay them down.

Exactly, call your family and friends in to hold these 500$ statues while you take a pic lol.

Just took my Aquaman out of the box last night and have to say it does look way better in person then in the photos....
8)

Thanks.
Once Green Lantern and The Flash arrives, I think the line up will be perfect!

What about MM?????!?!?!?

I think the entire JL will look great and the proper scale once Green Lantern and the others are released. I think Sideshow had the idea in mind to have the Trinity in back and the other 4 members in front of them. I'd prefer they all had the same size bases though for those of us who don't want to display them that way. Here's my current setup!

BhkTwQu.jpg

YGCfKrG.jpg

VTi6YHS.jpg

ohIepRd.jpg

I've got to get some lights for the top of the cabinet. But the rest of the JL will go up there!

Love that display. !

This looks great, what kind of display case is that?

Thanks! I don't know. A former-coworker lived in Japan for several decades. He had it in his house there. When he moved back to the States he had it mailed. He wasn't using it so he gave it to me for free. No labels on it to indicate who manufactured it. But it's air-tight and made of metal and glass. I soldered strings of IKEA Dioder lights together and installed them myself.

Is it just the one I received, or do his eyes not match the style of Superman and Wonder Woman. Aquaman's look glossing and more realistic, whereas the others look more comic. It's hard to tell in pictures if this is just mine or if they are all like that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was intent on selling this after I got it as I felt I was buying too many statues. But man, after seeing this in hand, I just can't. Its so nice!

DC is the best line up so far!

Yeah, I'm a Marvel guy but SSC has been killing it with their DC license from the get go. I've passed on quite a few Marvel PFs of characters I wanted over the years because of hit or miss sculpts in their Marvel license. Their DC line has been consistently good IMO. Although, of late, SSC has really impressed me across the board. The last few Marvel PFs I've seen from them have all looked stunning as well (brown Wolvie, Sabes, Deadpool, Captain Marvel, Spidey, Dark Phoenix, Green Goblin, etc...).

I'm the last guy to get this one but wow the paint job on this is easily the best of the line. It's perfectly shaded and very sharp.
5b3b444c8128e049c3cac1e53603f1fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the last guy to get this one but wow the paint job on this is easily the best of the line. It's perfectly shaded and very sharp.
5b3b444c8128e049c3cac1e53603f1fe.jpg

Congrats! Yeah, he's a great looking PF. Nice GA you got there too. Is that a custom piece?

Scary looking at the pics. The top of statues are so near the roof

Saw this at a friends house and in person this statue rocks! I don't even like this character much at all but seeing him makes me want it. The SS sculptors did it again. The portraits are beautiful and base details. Along with the size and colors are so well done. Good ex but way too many made. I had a 25.00 pop up coupon so it was time to get him now. Price is the best it will get with the discount.

Okay just got notification that my Aquaman Exclusive is on its way. Almost cancelled because of the shipping cost US$145 to Australia but kept it for the bearded portrait. Its being shipped from Hong Kong via UPS. Now $145 I can stomach from the US but from Hong Kong that's ridiculous. Has anyone disputed the shipping cost and won.

Okay just got notification that my Aquaman Exclusive is on its way. Almost cancelled because of the shipping cost US$145 to Australia but kept it for the bearded portrait. Its being shipped from Hong Kong via UPS. Now $145 I can stomach from the US but from Hong Kong that's ridiculous. Has anyone disputed the shipping cost and won.

I asked SS about this when the piece was first dropping and they just ran with the usual line, this is the cost minus the shipping discount internationals supposedly get. Used a $50 coupon to soften the blow somewhat, but it still hurts and after currency conversion is getting close to what it costs to get an XM piece to my door. Needless to say my orders from SS are few and far between with the high ES on most pieces, weak EX's and associated shipping costs. I find it is better to wait on an SS piece until someone lists one locally - generally get it below retail if I wait. Example - got a local IM MK2 recently for $500AUS shipped - same piece from SS is $500US + $145US shipping... :cuckoo: prices direct from SS.

Got my replacement piece thursday.

Almost no issues.

acc037814553cf82491912fadd1eb2c9.jpg

cb8f61fc4353d0824a3ad210768679d5.jpg

8444cff3061fb9c53820758263e1d799.jpg

But the replacement ex head looked like it just had cheese puffs. First one I got was great but had to include that cause the rest of the statue had issues. Contacted SS about it.

b1e11b4b0cad46867ade35b248e621c4.jpg

Other than that, amazing piece!

Back