Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, looking at various youtube videos and pictures on sideshow.comic. you can easily see that at the far right there is a piece that has broken off at one point. Instead of it being curved at the side, it just goes straight down.

Then IMO you should contact sideshow and ask for a replacement base.

20160815_055128a.jpg

Another JLA group photo ....

Nice setup. Love those Alex Ross prints. :)

Very cool indeed. Alex Ross is the man!!
I have a replacement base on its way from Sideshow, for the Aquaman statue. Thank goodness I live only 4 hours from their shipping warehouse. Once I have the new base displayed, I will be totally happy.

I missed my delivery Friday, I swear the alert system UPS uses is horrible, anyway, I picked this up today at my local UPS pack n ship. The whole ride home I am skeptical, Sideshow has been horrible to me with QC. I get home and eagerly open the shipper, I see a nice plain box that says Aquaman (I don't care about the box art so this is not here nor there for me) I take my time and carefully assemble him and then it hits me. The feeling of joy and surprise, Aquaman is a home run. No issues at all on the statue I received. It comes together so well with an awesome base, as for the "scale issue" I pack the box back in the shipper and cary him to my display set him next to supes and to be honest, there is no issue. Aquaman fits right in with the JL. I think when you see them together in person you get a better perspective then from pics. I was truly surprised at how much I liked this overall. As usual I will wait a little bit of time to give an actual review. I will post a pic tomorrow when I have some better lighting.

This is a pretty underrated piece IMO. I know some peeps had a few issues with the design of this PF but I think it turned out really good. I think as time goes by this piece will start to get some love and a little more appreciation.

anyone kind enough to take a pic of aquaman beside the other three pfs without all there bases. would like to see his scale. thank you

I missed my delivery Friday, I swear the alert system UPS uses is horrible, anyway, I picked this up today at my local UPS pack n ship. The whole ride home I am skeptical, Sideshow has been horrible to me with QC. I get home and eagerly open the shipper, I see a nice plain box that says Aquaman (I don't care about the box art so this is not here nor there for me) I take my time and carefully assemble him and then it hits me. The feeling of joy and surprise, Aquaman is a home run. No issues at all on the statue I received. It comes together so well with an awesome base, as for the "scale issue" I pack the box back in the shipper and cary him to my display set him next to supes and to be honest, there is no issue. Aquaman fits right in with the JL. I think when you see them together in person you get a better perspective then from pics. I was truly surprised at how much I liked this overall. As usual I will wait a little bit of time to give an actual review. I will post a pic tomorrow when I have some better lighting.

Aquaman is definitely a great looking piece. My base had a chunk broken off on one of the waves, so I am waiting for Sideshow to send a replacement base. Should get it Wednesday or Thursday. But other than that, it is a great. I am really pleased and glad I made the purchase. GO Aquaman!!!!

Aquaman is definitely a great looking piece. My base had a chunk broken off on one of the waves, so I am waiting for Sideshow to send a replacement base. Should get it Wednesday or Thursday. But other than that, it is a great. I am really pleased and glad I made the purchase. GO Aquaman!!!!

I am glad you are getting a swift replacement bud.

Just took my Aquaman out of the box last night and have to say it does look way better in person then in the photos....

I think the entire JL will look great and the proper scale once Green Lantern and the others are released. I think Sideshow had the idea in mind to have the Trinity in back and the other 4 members in front of them. I'd prefer they all had the same size bases though for those of us who don't want to display them that way. Here's my current setup!

BhkTwQu.jpg

YGCfKrG.jpg

VTi6YHS.jpg

ohIepRd.jpg

I've got to get some lights for the top of the cabinet. But the rest of the JL will go up there!

I think the entire JL will look great and the proper scale once Green Lantern and the others are released. I think Sideshow had the idea in mind to have the Trinity in back and the other 4 members in front of them. I'd prefer they all had the same size bases though for those of us who don't want to display them that way. Here's my current setup!

BhkTwQu.jpg

YGCfKrG.jpg

VTi6YHS.jpg

ohIepRd.jpg

I've got to get some lights for the top of the cabinet. But the rest of the JL will go up there!

My wife just caught me drooling over this displayed!! :lol

Back