Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I missing anyone they put up for PO?

DC Comic Group9.jpg

It does look pretty awesome all lined up. I'm sure there are a few that may actually be getting all that, just not me. My wallet would weep. [emoji38]

Same here. I had to pass on all the busts and Sinestro, Batgirl, Power girl, and all the variant statues. Just too much for me to try and get it all. That's OK though, I'm very happy with what I've got.

Jesus. Out of the 1/4 scale statues I just realized I'm going to have all of them but 5 (both Sinestro, green lantern, original Ivy, and modern Batman).

Same here. I had to pass on all the busts and Sinestro, Batgirl, Power girl, and all the variant statues. Just too much for me to try and get it all. That's OK though, I'm very happy with what I've got.

Jesus. Out of the 1/4 scale statues I just realized I'm going to have all of them but 5 (both Sinestro, green lantern, original Ivy, and modern Batman).
Out of the 21 PFs shown I either have or have ordered 12 and I have 3 of the busts. I wouldn't mind getting a yellow Sinestro, Im trying to trade my green for one right now.
Pics like that Josh, are the reason I end up buying more things when I shouldn't [emoji38]
Muahahaha don't feel bad by the time they get through the main JLA I have feeling we're all going to have more than we may have originally bargained for.

That picture looks great. I wish they would make more busts. I was hoping to complete the JLA. And if they aren't going to make anymore I wish they'd let us know!

That picture looks great. I wish they would make more busts. I was hoping to complete the JLA. And if they aren't going to make anymore I wish they'd let us know!

I asked on the other forum, even started a thread, no response on Busts, just that they had no information on then in the next 6 months or so. Kinda sucks because I'd really like two more, a Flash and a Catwoman...maybe even a Two-face.

I asked on the other forum, even started a thread, no response on Busts, just that they had no information on then in the next 6 months or so. Kinda sucks because I'd really like two more, a Flash and a Catwoman...maybe even a Two-face.

Jerry at PCS said a life size bust from them will start at $850 now so I wonder if SS would be priced similar and maybe they don't see some characters selling well at that price. All their DC comic busts are sold out though.

Jerry at PCS said a life size bust from them will start at $850 now so I wonder if SS would be priced similar and maybe they don't see some characters selling well at that price. All their DC comic busts are sold out though.

That's a pretty large jump. I mean know the PF's have gone up from $350 to $450-$480 over the last 4 years but to go from $689 to $850 in 2 years or less...wow.

I think they should add more water, like coming up to his knees or waist or so, from behind him is fine, just bring it up more.

The Power of the water is not being portrayed here, with that little splash they have there..

I think they should add more water, like coming up to his knees or waist or so, from behind him is fine, just bring it up more.

The Power of the water is not being portrayed here, with that little splash they have there..

He's not a water type Pokemon.

Didn't a few of the DC busts sit there until they were double rewards or discounted? I know Green Lantern did, I don't think anyone would buy at $850. We would all just wait until it was discounted.

Back