Premium Format Aquaman - Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aquaman - Premium Format DC Comics - SSC

For those collecting the JL characters, not sure an action pose for Aquaman would have fit in with the rest of them....

For those collecting the JL characters, not sure an action pose for Aquaman would have fit in with the rest of them....

This line is more museum no at 100% but the best way is keep like this, really they look nice togueter I hope SSC will make the rest, we need flash, Martian and GL

3002181_press01.jpg
3002181_press02.jpg
300218_press03.jpg
300218_press04.jpg
300218_press05.jpg
300218_press06.jpg
300218_press07.jpg
300218_press09.jpg
300218_press10.jpg

Darn, no indication as to height? I want to know if this will fit in my display case! Haha. But I love this piece. Never thought I'd say that about Aquaman. I might be sold. Going to wait to see how big the ES is though.

Refreshing to see we are not getting anally raped on pricing

Day 1 preorder

I sold my Red Angel Comiquette which basically pays this off

Win / win

Had buyers remorse over that piece

EX looks incredible

Judging by his height compared to Superman in the videos, I would say around 26.5".

Amazing EX option...price is fair and reasonable considering other companies have sold 1/4 scales for double!

$429.99!?! What has gotten into Sideshow?!?:lol And the EX is the bearded head plus the hook hand?! Damn, aight, gonna PO:lol

I wonder if SSC figured out the sweet spot of orders placed vs price at which orders slow down? It would be nice if this was the new baseline. Might be wishful thinking. It will be interesting to see how much something like Supergirl will go for.

Back