Apparently Black Holes are racist.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think how good things must be for black people when the biggest issue is that the names of celestial bodies need to be racially sensitive.

I have an idea. How about everyone gets thicker skin and a frikkin' sense of humor?
I am so sick of people getting their feelings hurt. But after all feeling is so much more important than thinking.

And people wonder why the blue collar comedy tour is so popular! White, Christian Rednecks are the only ones you're allowed to make fun of.

This is soooooooo stupid! Tickets are disappearing, no one knows where they are, black hole--nah, more like five finger discount! Danny where did you put those tickets? Brown Hole!

P!tu, what's with that "Inconvenient Truth" video? It's kind of creepy. Is that guy obsessed with you?

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

retards.jpg

one more thing to add. ignorance keeps racism alive. but that ignorance comes from both whites and blacks. racism will always exist if people continue to allow it to. african americans need to put slavery and racism behind them to purge the ill feelings from society. bringing it up often is only reopening wounds that will never be allowed to heal. as i agree we should never forget that horrible time of american history, we shouldn't be reminded of it at every turn either.

It's nice to see my name pop up so much in a thread...

Unfortunately, it seems to be followed by @sshole most of the time...

Still...:D:D:D

It's nice to see my name pop up so much in a thread...

Unfortunately, it seems to be followed by @sshole most of the time...

Still...:D:D:D

a judge has ruled that the term 'blackhole' is racist, you racism spewing, racy racist!!! :lol :lol :lol

reach for the sky!!!

0423080-oj.jpg

so pathetic!!!!!!!! really really sad...

yes it still happens, slavery was bad. very very bad. And it's no longer happening. As a matter of fact, it hasn't been happening for quite some time now. i know someone who has this line of thinking, and I keep telling him "dude, get OVER it. it sucked, it was terrible, and you are still living in the past (even though you, your parents, and your grandparents weren't alive when it happened)"

Last edited:
I guess Nazi Superman and Kroenen in the sig don't help either...

Nazi Superman is a VILLAIN...

And Kroenen looks BADASS in his NAZI uniform...

Back