Apogee Toys Sideshow Blowout!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called a few days ago and they said they just got back from vacation on Tuesday, and that they have a lot of orders to fulfill. So be patient. They said that I can expect mine to be shipping sometime Tomorrow or Monday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they actually have that Grad. Day Buffy I ordered in stock.

I'm still waiting on Apogee to ship my order out, and my order was placed late last Friday. :confused:
in contrast, I placed an order at Monkey Depot on Wednesday for a couple loose new Hot Toy bodies and they shipped it out Thursday. :joy

screamingmetal said:
I'm still waiting on Apogee to ship my order out, and my order was placed late last Friday. :confused:
in contrast, I placed an order at Monkey Depot on Wednesday for a couple loose new Hot Toy bodies and they shipped it out Thursday. :joy

i'd be suprised if apogee toys was in business this time next year. they are already blowing out the old voyager toys inventory, and to the best of my knowledge, have not gotten any new sideshow stuff since the john doggett figure was released months ago. and the stuff that isn't on sale is priced as high as sideshow's website.

what are they gonna do different than voyager toys did? why will they suceed when voyager toys could not. :confused:

I emailed them hoping for some sort of confirmation that what I ordered
will be shipped. I paid with paypal but I am not sure what to do if I don't
get my order.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Yeah, these guys sure are taking their sweet time.

I'm willing to wait a bit for a figure I would have had to pay $40+ for on eBay.
I just hope they didn't run out of Jason part 6

Yeah, I don't mind waiting a bit longer aftter saving well over 50% off the issue prices. I do want to get them soon though.

Well, if you charged your purchases, you are a lot safer, but I suggest not letting it drag on too long. It is the holidays after all and when the board members buy... it is a little like a feeding frenzy. So, it's a little understandable if they are overwhelmed by the orders.

kierbaudy said:
Well, if you charged your purchases, you are a lot safer, but I suggest not letting it drag on too long. It is the holidays after all and when the board members buy... it is a little like a feeding frenzy. So, it's a little understandable if they are overwhelmed by the orders.

Yeah, thats my guess too, I've seen this sale posted on several websites with people going nuts for it.

Well I got charged for my order of Grad Buffy 12in and I ordered right after Ironman posted this thread. And I just got a email saying that they do not have it in stock. So I have to email them back for a refund.

Viking28 said:
Well I got charged for my order of Grad Buffy 12in and I ordered right after Ironman posted this thread. And I just got a email saying that they do not have it in stock. So I have to email them back for a refund.
More great news. :rolleyes:

Back