Apogee Toys Sideshow Blowout!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got the jason pt 6 and the original leatherface, both of which have free shipping :banana sounds like a good deal to me!!

it was only on certain items....i just kept adding figures i was interested in and removed them if they charged shipping. Those two were the only ones that worked out of what i was interested in, yep being cheap right now, but hey its my birthday today so i can be cheap if i want to!!:chug

Can somebody help a brotha out with the payment info? Also, is the Goldeneye James Bond sold out already?

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
Can somebody help a brotha out with the payment info? Also, is the Goldeneye James Bond sold out already?

Why don't you ask Apogee Toys??? :idea That would be the best place to start. You do have an email address don't you??

Or you could always look on their site.:rolleyes:

Ive emailed them already but haven't received a response yet. Their website isn't specific either.

I wrote and asked that they switch the Agent Dogget I have on order out for a Mr. Hyde. I'd love to get them both but my funds right now don't permit that purchase.
I hope they read my letter before they pack my order.

sideshowpdx said:
Cool!!!! Got an original 12" Leatherface for $15 SHIPPED!!!!! Can't beat that deal. I wish they had a 12" Michael Myers..

When i was at the store, they had one on the shelf.

No idea if it has been bought or if they have any others.

I have not ordered from them previously, but I don't think its been too long considering the long holiday weekend.
I was contacted that my order was ready to ship but 1 of the figures was out of stock [unfortunately it was one that I really needed :banghead ].

Ironman1188 said:
I was contacted that my order was ready to ship but 1 of the figures was out of stock [unfortunately it was one that I really needed :banghead ].
Hmmm, I don't like the sound of that.

Back