Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've decided to let my EX go. I like this piece a lot and mine came out better than most, but it's almost too big and the pose just doesn't do it for me. Shame because I do really like it but will wait for an XM or fork over for a bowen at some point.

Magneto looks cool, but he looks really little next to apocalypse. Is he 1/5 scale. First picture I have seen of him in comparison. Apocalypse looks cool, would pick it up if the QC was consistent.

Hard to compare I think. Apoc is depicted with various sizes in the comics. I always imagined him being closer to Colossus than Juggernaut height, but Sideshow went for a huge iteration. Not inaccurate or anything, but he will dwarf anything smaller than Hulk size.

Hard to compare I think. Apoc is depicted with various sizes in the comics. I always imagined him being closer to Colossus than Juggernaut height, but Sideshow went for a huge iteration. Not inaccurate or anything, but he will dwarf anything smaller than Hulk size.

I agree. I have both the Apoc PF and the XM Mags. Mags is 1/4 scale. However, Apoc is a MASSIVE BEAST! He's not a good statue to compare scales in.

Repaints in. Subtle changes but Im very impressed. Punisher and Catwoman came out incredibly as well.

Courtesy of Vince Vell Customs

For those who asked apoc and mags look great together…its difficult to tell bcz of the camera but in person mags doesn't look small at all...they're both imposing looking statues..I personally love the scale of apocalypse as he is a beast, and as others have mentioned he can shape shift, so size isn't really an issue.

Wow! this statue is a beast in person!!! Damn he is just freaking amazing! Why does the pics look so lame but in person wow! I finally got one in the after market and this guy is so freaking cool. I will learn from this lesson and be more careful to not miss anymore PO like this one. The gun looks very good on the reg and I thought it was better than the ex. Then I see the chainsaw in person. The chainsaw rules by so much in my opinion. Way way better than the little gun. The chainsaw is so tall and detailed. Blows the gun away. This guy is going to be so cool next to my GH. Whew!just amazing! Very cool but I still like WW as my statue of the year. :clap ww has set impossible standards to beat but this guy is very very good. :clap I'm g,as he's not too heavy, he's a beast to display! I hope we get a SS cable in the future to go with this.

Just got my Apoc ex WL cancel notice from ss. It was my current longest WL so far. I wouldn't have kept it anyways if it converted because I already bought him. What a beast of a statue he is in person. I never liked this until I saw the reg at a lcs. The ex is in my opinion way better than the gun. The saw sticks up so high with so much more presence than the gun. Awesome statue SS!

ss_apoc_pf.jpg

picked up an Apocalypse today. I love the statue. there's just one issue, he suffers from the quite common loose elbow syndrome. I'm a bit afraid that it might fall out of the socket if I accidentally bump into his besta. But besides that, I'm very pleased with him.

Last edited:
Very nice I have a regular I bought too. You keep it in a Besta without glass doors? Cause I'm thinking about doing that too and just dusting like daily. All adjustable shelves. Cause mines just on top

Very nice I have a regular I bought too. You keep it in a Besta without glass doors? Cause I'm thinking about doing that too and just dusting like daily. All adjustable shelves. Cause mines just on top

I keep my PF villains on top of my bestas filled with Bowens. To me, it's a nice break up to have the larger than life villains on top of everything.

First look at movie Apocalypse

img2834jpg-4b5165.jpg

Poster was given out to SDCC attendees

*chants*

En Sabah Nur

I hope some company releases an incredible Cable statue before this movie comes out

Back