Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive or regular?

Price on this will skyrocket come new X-Men movie. I'm predicting it now. Mark this post down. Send it to the bank.

That's what's being said about Ultron too but I don't think so considering they'll change the look and Hot Toys will make the current version of characters to match the movies

That's what's being said about Ultron too but I don't think so considering they'll change the look and Hot Toys will make the current version of characters to match the movies

Right - also if XM makes an Ultron that will affect the Sideshow one in the secondary market.

Right - also if XM makes an Ultron that will affect the Sideshow one in the secondary market.

Not too much. Most of their statues aren't able to be purchased by the majority of people. They're also at least double the amount of money which if you're lucky enough to have the opportunity to buy one of the 999 statues produced, are out of reach for many consumers.

SS is offering a new body or $70 off for my ex. what would you guys do? I'm leaning towards new body.

SS is offering a new body or $70 off for my ex. what would you guys do? I'm leaning towards new body.

I would try the new body even though my body replacement didn't work out, it's worth the shot if it means having a satisfying piece. $70 is barely a bit over 10%, and the body is such a commanding aspect of the statue. Will they still offer the $70 if the replacement body is poor too?

I would try the new body even though my body replacement didn't work out, it's worth the shot if it means having a satisfying piece. $70 is barely a bit over 10%, and the body is such a commanding aspect of the statue. Will they still offer the $70 if the replacement body is poor too?

Didn't ask, I'll wait for a new body and if it's still a problem I'll ask for a discount.

My replacement arrived for the EX. Interestingly the new one has a glossier paint application to the shoulder, hand and feet armor and the parts weigh noticeably lighter than the first one I got.

My replacement arrived for the EX. Interestingly the new one has a glossier paint application to the shoulder, hand and feet armor and the parts weigh noticeably lighter than the first one I got.
Really? This piece was eggshell thin to begin with. I can't fathom where they had any place on the statue that could possibly be any thinner.

Really? This piece was eggshell thin to begin with. I can't fathom where they had any place on the statue that could possibly be any thinner.

ignoring the 3 flaws I thought the paint was much better, definitely glossier. I don't know if there is a weight difference, its been a long time waiting

My piece just arrived and it was flawless EX, not sure if I'm lucky or the retailer dealt with it beforehand during inspection. Love it though in my top 3 now.

My piece just arrived and it was flawless EX, not sure if I'm lucky or the retailer dealt with it beforehand during inspection. Love it though in my top 3 now.

Congrats bro! Definitely a nice statue when they don't have major QC issues, glad you got a good one!

This is a KILLER looking sculpt. There were only 2 things that held it back IMO. The first is the MASSIVE QC issues the EX on this piece has. It just butchered all the momentum on this PF. The second thing I dislike (this is just a personal pet peeve of mine) is the eggshell thin cast on the piece. All that aside, if you were lucky enough to receive an Apoc with no major QC issues, he looks fierce in any display/collection. Tons of my family and friends gawk and comment on this PF whenever they see it. It's an imposing piece to say the least.

Back