Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10979376_10152518710525964_1360704314_n.jpg10967912_10152518710030964_1274992000_n.jpg

thanks guys..for real the piece is sick, looks great next 2 apoc..plus i love my apoc repaint..i just wish for a mr sinister and il be so happy..XM hear my prayers!

Early concept sketches for the Apocalypse PF

By Ariel Olivetti

- I hope there is a Sideshow art print

Amazing work by John - Vince Vell.

Took some time to figure out what I really want. I think he did an incredible job on all the repaints

Before & Afters - the progress

Well, I got my Apocalypse in yesterday and of course, just as I feared, there were problems with him.

The canon doesn't fit flush against his arm, there is a half inch or so crack on his right bicep, and there is an indention on top of his head. This is my nightmare.

I will say that the paint app is great. I guess I will be sending him back for a replacement.

I finally heard from Sideshow yesterday about the all the damage to my Apocalypse EX and what they're going to do about it. I have 18 different issues with it from paint chips to over spray. Mostly chips one being on one of the butt cheek that sticks out like a sore thumb. They said they have no replacement of any parts for this item and can offer me a $65 refund. what a joke I'm so pissed. the regular version is still available on their website and they can replace my body where most of the damage is.. UGGGGGG

My replacement body came today. The right fist can rotate around plus other flaws, including the common gap issue with the lest arm.

Its a great sculpt. Just haven't had any luck getting a good body. If it wasn't for the loose fist and arm fitment this one would have been an improvement over my last one.

My replacement body came today. The right fist can rotate around plus other flaws, including the common gap issue with the lest arm.

My replacement is on the way and this is my big fear. I'm praying that it comes back in great condition.

MY replacement came as well, there are flaws with the body (sloppy paint) etc. I can live with that but the canon arm just cannot be flushed with the body

l don't know what to do, cant SS use a magnet instead of a peg for the arm . l hate going back to SS to ask for help again.

unfortunately the "fit" with replacement pieces is more miss than hit.

No one should feel bad for demanding what they are owed.

Magneto looks cool, but he looks really little next to apocalypse. Is he 1/5 scale. First picture I have seen of him in comparison. Apocalypse looks cool, would pick it up if the QC was consistent.

Magneto is 1/4 scale XM. But no doubtedly on the smaller side of SSC 1/4 scales.

Back