Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have been one of the lucky ones to get an EX with no issues. I absolutely love this piece. It is massive and imposing and commands attention from people who see it. I hope the new batch turns out well for everyone. If you have an XMen collection, then this piece is a must have, IMO.

I must have been one of the lucky ones to get an EX with no issues. I absolutely love this piece. It is massive and imposing and commands attention from people who see it. I hope the new batch turns out well for everyone. If you have an XMen collection, then this piece is a must have, IMO.

I couldn't agree more. I was also very lucky and received a great looking Apoc. I'm a HUGE fan of the character and he is definitely a must for any X-collector.

Love my Ex too. Got a pretty great one minus some very minor issues. I never display the blade because he's not in a permanent position and am afraid the blades would be too exposed

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My EX waitlist from January 16, 2014 just converted after receiving TWO emails (One in September, other November) that my WL would be closed and not convert. I have no need for it after a prestine regular and buying the EX chainsaw from a forum member. I'm glad I avoided the EX QC fiasco and was ultimately able to get my Apoc looking as desired...and without the lengthy delay.

Heads up. I logged in to check the status of my Apoc Ex., and my final payment date changed from Dec. 5th to the 20th--No email was sent. Hope it makes it safely here in time for Christmas!

Heads up. I logged in to check the status of my Apoc Ex., and my final payment date changed from Dec. 5th to the 20th--No email was sent. Hope it makes it safely here in time for Christmas!

Just received the email of date changed guess I won't see him for Christmas. Now I have dilemma as I have a local collector friend who is selling his ex and I can pick it up for cost with no wait or hassle. However I flex paid my ex and I don't want to be out the cash and just have my funds returned to credit card. Plus no guarantee the one I receive will be in good condition. If I do buy local maybe a wait list will convert for someone could be a win win. What to do, what to do?

saw this in the toys show couple months ago, the Apo really good. tthis will be the most underdog statue in 2014...thanks to atheris =D...

Just got my apocalypse statue , is there a seam or gap between the collar armor and the back of his body? I can see through the gap (space) when l l did not attach apocalypse head,

i just received an email 25th of December, hopefully the date won't change again.

Didn't get a change of date email. My last flex was scheduled for this past Saturday, and they charged it today. If they are shipping mine soon, yours should too. I can't imagine another delay.

Back