Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still keep thinking about selling this guy. I think it's the pose... it just bugs me... could have been so much better. The upraised arm and twisting body, it's stuck between an action pose and a museum pose so it's neither. It is massively impressive though and I kind of want to hang onto it to see how it goes with the XM X-Men. This guy with Cable and Wolverine sounds pretty epic.
That's friggin' hilarious because I was thinking of getting the new XM Cable to go with this guy lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

When did you go on waitlist Mr. Fan?

WL back in december 2013 if that helps.

I hope this arrives without any flaws, can someone just summarize the things to look out for since I haven't really followed this thread (honestly I gave up early on, figured my WL would never convert so I left this thread alone as a result lol)

I hope this arrives without any flaws, can someone just summarize the things to look out for since I haven't really followed this thread (honestly I gave up early on, figured my WL would never convert so I left this thread alone as a result lol)

Wow, goes to show, never cancel a waitlist.

I got a conversion too but I'm not converting mine. Too many qc stories for the risk. I was on the wl on 12/31/2013.

Thanks guys,

Mine was around the start of 2014, hey one never knows :)

I got a conversion too but I'm not converting mine. Too many qc stories for the risk. I was on the wl on 12/31/2013.

Holy crap! You guys a conversion Now? Holy ****! Is this for the Ex?
Wow, goes to show, never cancel a waitlist.
No joke lol :duff

Holy crap! You guys a conversion Now? Holy ****! Is this for the Ex?

No joke lol :duff

Yup its for the exclusive :) Maybe second batch brought along more exclusives? I find it weird that this even converted! I think I even remember receiving an email from them stating they were sorry they couldn't land me a piece and that the WL would be cancelled soon...

Mine converted too! Still debating if im gonna keep it or not......$650 is quite the amount to dish out in one go. It is the EX though....:confused:

SS was making another batch for replacements. I'm one that's been on the replacement waitlist for a few months. I was told thy should be in the warehouse within 30 days. The EX I got was terrible. I'm guessing they are filling the waitlist with the extra they made. Sad part is many were turned down on replacements.

Yup for the ex
Wow congrats. What a long wait
Yup its for the exclusive :) Maybe second batch brought along more exclusives? I find it weird that this even converted! I think I even remember receiving an email from them stating they were sorry they couldn't land me a piece and that the WL would be cancelled soon...
I'm surprised lol are converting. I got mine in the first batch June 9th congrats though regardless :duff

Yeah I love my ex. The saw blade is very nice. He is expensive but if you like villains he is a must have imo

My EX came in good shape, minus a broken cable/hose in the back. SS replaced that fairly quickly though. I have a regular as well that has a paint defect about 2 inches across. I can touch up, but I'm not sure what paint is best. Probably acrylic, but I'm afraid to mess up the color. I might just unload the regular. It's MIB. Haven't even assembled and displayed that one yet. EX is being kept and will go up on display once I figure out the Besta vs Pax thing. Not sure Besta will fit him though but I'll see.

If a new batch is coming, can people that previously got turned down for a replacement be able to try again?

Back