Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is this picture at?

14281831700_288c16ef7d_b.jpg

Here it is brother. Almost like a " ready to F **** up?" Pose. Haha

We should do a caption this contest. Ready go.

"Yours isn't THAT much bigger than mine" -Deadpool

"Your paint job is dull and lacking vibrancy..." - Deadpool

Couldn't resist after the over-reactions here the last couple of days. This is an immaculate piece!

Hey guys, I'm new here.

This PF was so nice I had to cross over into the Marvel Sideshow stuff after sticking only to Star Wars for so long. I went ahead and pre-ordered Captain and Red Skull while I was at it. My wallet hates me.

Do you guys think the non-exclusive version of this PF will hold it's own in the secondary market?

Hey guys, I'm new here.

This PF was so nice I had to cross over into the Marvel Sideshow stuff after sticking only to Star Wars for so long. I went ahead and pre-ordered Captain and Red Skull while I was at it. My wallet hates me.

Do you guys think the non-exclusive version of this PF will hold it's own in the secondary market?
Though the ex is a must have, I think the reg will retain its value especially in 2 years time when the new Xmen movie comes out. I do think the difference in value between the reg and ex is $200+ though. The reg will soon be sold out at ssc also.

:welcome1: to the forum

Though the ex is a must have, I think the reg will retain its value especially in 2 years time when the new Xmen movie comes out. I do think the difference in value between the reg and ex is $200+ though. The reg will soon be sold out at ssc also.

:welcome1: to the forum

Hey guys, I'm new here.

yes, welcome. you will forever be poor but have awesome statues :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

When i first started collecting ssc, I said one statue purchase for every 2 months... It's more like 20+ statue a year...geesh lol

I thought I was going to do the same for the longest time. But I think me trying to get into a house once I start back up to work will help. I'll go to charge for statues and my credit car will just cough dust at sideshow.

Back