Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol like the last two pages are like us worrying about where to place him. I might just place him on the floor and get plexiplus to do a custom display.

Sent from the Bat Computer

Lol like the last two pages are like us worrying about where to place him. I might just place him on the floor and get plexiplus to do a custom display.

What to do, SS price and statues seem to become bigger, while our houses/condo/apartment seem to get smaller :rotfl

What to do, SS price and statues seem to become bigger, while our houses/condo/apartment seem to get smaller :rotfl

Holy crap man. My house is newly built and im new to collecting. Since Batman '12. Lol. Already I feel like I need a new one and ive only received Batman. I haven't received anything else and I have so many coming

Hahahaha, congrats on new house mate... Wait til you ordered LSF, need a mansion :rotfl

Hahahaha, congrats on new house mate... Wait til you ordered LSF, need a mansion :rotfl

Haha. I am actually going to build a custom TV console/display, so I can display anywhere from 5-7 1/4 scale statues under my tv, so they are just a glance away.

Haha. I am actually going to build a custom TV console/display, so I can display anywhere from 5-7 1/4 scale statues under my tv, so they are just a glance away.

Under tv? How about above it, would it look better? As your eyes are drawn more toward it from a distance away.

Thanks man. Doubt ill get any LSF as in rhe Legendary sort. Might get a Life Sized Vader instead if I ever get one.

I can honestly say that the only LSF I would consider is Spider-Man.

Lmfao why dude. I never even thought of that. Spidey happens to be my favourite character like from my childhood all the way to now. I need to start making an additional 25k a year just to keep up with SS releases. I'm looking for a better job as we speak so we'll see lol

:lol When will you learn?
You posted this two months ago...

'Less than 30 on the Reg'

Yeah but it hasn't gone that low since. I wonder if it's because retailers order something but then change the order to something less or just get dropped altogether as a client of sideshow. Lmao I'm just hoping it sells out before June :) that'd be nice. Like the Spidey Com that is pretty much out too.

Side question cause I know you've been collecting a lot longer than me. Do they do WL for Regs ever?

Back