Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't wait also…gonna be great..lol this is gonna be my first marvel piece (I'm new 2 collecting) and apoc is one of if not my fav x-men characters..truly can't wait and he's such a beast!..awesome sculpt and the best part is theres not much to mess up QC wise (knocks on a big *** piece of wood)

Lol and welcome to collecting. So am I compared to these guys but I went in strong lol. This guy is going to be amazing. Definitely a jaw-dropper

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Reading the Age of Apocalypse comic (amongst others) and got about half way through before I needed to take a break. My mind almost exploded.

Reading the Age of Apocalypse comic (amongst others) and got about half way through before I needed to take a break. My mind almost exploded.

lol so true.

I got the Omnibus and it's a mind FK to say the least. Apocalypse will rule ALL...

You aren't kidding. I haven't seen a statue fly this fast for a while. I'm so glad I copped the Ex first day :D

I'm impressed. 750 EX and 1500 reg almost a complete sellout at $600 each...wow. Now bring on Magneto and Juggernaut.

if thats accurate thats NUTS-- they should do monsieur sinister next.. and i too am glad i jumped on the day one EX

Holy crap that would be amaaaaazing!! Holy ****. I'm going to die of a heart attack lol I'll pick up a part time job if I have to but I will have them all. Why haven't they ever done a Professor X PF? I hope they tease Jean again soon. It's been a year and that's not fair at all!

Wow, glad I got the EX day one. Hopefully this will signal SS that us X Men fan still have a lot of buying power on our side if they do something well. I know its been all about DC lately.

Wow, glad I got the EX day one. Hopefully this will signal SS that us X Men fan still have a lot of buying power on our side if they do something well. I know its been all about DC lately.

Same here. I wish they'd release more Marvel stuff. There are way more characters I love and honestly there are probably a lot more Marvel fans overall than there are DC fans
*edit* except Batman. Everyone loves Batman (and to a lesser degree Superman)

X-Men will be around forever, one of the classic Marvel. So many characters and villains to explore...

I really want a Jean Grey but I get really hyped when I think about a Phoenix in all her glory! Then I want a Sinister and Stryfe!

I really want a Jean Grey but I get really hyped when I think about a Phoenix in all her glory! Then I want a Sinister and Stryfe!

They'll probably do both Jean and Phoenix with a Dark Phoenix variant. Sinister would be so sick but I dont see them doing a Stryfe any time soon, as cool as a PF of him would be. I'd still like to see some major characters before I start seeing others

Back