Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did offer a coupon via email worth 15 bucks. Thats pretty nice.

those things are a joke…their bigger items (1/4 scale or bigger) go for more…and yea they'll gimme 15 bucks but i gotta order within 2 days and the biggest kicker is they won't give you the reward points…if they let u use it plus the RP then i guess sure…but for me when I'm thinking 12 days of xmas reveals and stuff, a random contest or 'we're gonna make some stuff eventually for the amazing spiderman 2' doesn't cut it..i want a reveal or something we haven't seen..wonder woman the first day works, but since then nothing…let me some of the stuff uve been teasing..let me see keaton batman or jean grey or even lobo or idk something to bite on…but thats just me

those things are a joke…their bigger items (1/4 scale or bigger) go for more…and yea they'll gimme 15 bucks but i gotta order within 2 days and the biggest kicker is they won't give you the reward points…if they let u use it plus the RP then i guess sure…but for me when I'm thinking 12 days of xmas reveals and stuff, a random contest or 'we're gonna make some stuff eventually for the amazing spiderman 2' doesn't cut it..i want a reveal or something we haven't seen..wonder woman the first day works, but since then nothing…let me some of the stuff uve been teasing..let me see keaton batman or jean grey or even lobo or idk something to bite on…but thats just me

That's cool. I was letting you know. Don't kill the messenger.:dunno

no i love messengers! and totally collect- we knew about WW…i was thinking we'd get a lot more…i woulda loved an awesome sinister or mags reveal..sigh…2morow we'll probably get a contest for something i could care less about..

Serious. After SS Alex announcing that WW won't be pre-ordering for the first 6-8 months I'm even sadder than I was :(

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back