Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though I'm in love with the Sideshow version of the Big "A". I still think this is the best 1/4 comic accurate Big "A" on the market.

If that Sideshow's Apocalypse is anywhere the size of this or bigger. I'm telling you right now. I'm going to need an oxygen mask when I open him up.

Thanks ironlungs, i had never seen that awesome 1/4 scale apocalypse before. I only have room for the bowen apocalypse right now(my favorite version of the character) but your 1/4 scale and the new sideshow piece are great statues, and if you have all three it will look incredible since the big A can change size, make sure you post pics of the three statues together if you pick this up.

The custom is great. I had a chance to get one recently for a decent price, but have way too many other things coming...

Judging from the pics at the Con... apocalypse is ATLEAST 28-30 inches tall, and damn wide...he is ALMOST as big as Gladiator Hulk

I actually think is bigger due to the pose (arm up) and the fact that the Hulk PF was on a base making him look taller, apocalypse had no base.

I actually think is bigger due to the pose (arm up) and the fact that the Hulk PF was on a base making him look taller, apocalypse had no base.
agreed
i'll guess around 33" to tip of the chainsaw...i'm hoping the ex is smaller because at 33", i don't know if i have a space to display him (Galactus will be taking up my last big space)

and i love that custom Apoc...awesome :clap

Last edited:
I love that custom Apocalypse IronLungs! I like the Sideshow Apocalypse better though. Sideshow needs to send me the prototype ASAP!

I love that custom Apocalypse IronLungs! I like the Sideshow Apocalypse better though. Sideshow needs to send me the prototype ASAP!

I would agree with you there when comparing both the 1/4 statue together as Sideshow will win out more times then not. But when you compare it to the Bowen there's no contest...;)

Still the best comic accurate 1/4 Apocalypse on the market.

I would agree with you there when comparing both the 1/4 statue together as Sideshow will win out more times then not. But when you compare it to the Bowen there's no contest...;)

Truthiness!

I definitely agree

20130416_130619_zps08c30bb8.jpg

Bowen sucks hobo's nut cheese. :lol

I definitely agree

Sorry to say, but that's the recasted version. Courtmaster (the original commissioner of the piece) never released the hand with the originals...true story...:lecture Look at the tiny head on him also looks nothing like mine or the original...just saying...:dunno

If anyone thinks other wise I can have courtmaster himself come on and tell you that's a FAKE!

Back