• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ApeManRyan's HUGE Collection sale. All must go. prices cheap and will trade.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

As the title reads it looks like I'm fully getting out of the collecting relm with Sideshow and Hot Toys stuff. I'm keeping a couple of my favorites and may pick up 1 or 2 if they are too my liking. My Universal, Terminator, BTTF, Godzilla pieces are to stay along with a couple of others. It's time to get rid of them and move forward. I also have some other non sideshow and hot toys stuff I'll be getting rid of too. All have either been displayed but basically brand new or are mint. Some dont have packaging i will mention it. Only accept US buyers. Sorry I don't want hassle to ship international. US only and Paypal Only please. Send as gift please. Will double box some items and some still have the brown shippers. Thanks for looking and help a fellow collector get rid of his stuff. At the moment my future is more important. More to be added soon. Pm me if interested.

Ryan

Sideshow:

Art prints:

Skarr Hulk Print: $50 Shipped
King Hulk Print: $50 Shipped

Hot Toys:

Captain America: First Avenger "minor paint flake on shield but basically brand new": $140 Shipped

Captain America Stealth Strike Suit "Strap on shield came undone so reglued basically new" : $160 Shipped

Captain America AOU: $170 Shipped

Loose:

McFarlane Walking Dead lot: $40 Shipped "I have a variety of loose figures just pm me for details"

Will trade for:
Hot Toys Terminator Salvation Figures.
Hot Toys Planet of the Apes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: ApeManRyan's HUGE Collection sale. All must go. Sideshow, Hot toys and more.

To add at a certain time if nothing is selling I will be going on eBay. I can offer deals too and lower the prices. Just message me need all gone. Thanks.

Ryan

Re: ApeManRyan's HUGE Collection sale. All must go. Sideshow, Hot toys and more.

3 Jason's have been sold! Keep on buying!

To the top! Hot a lot of goodies that need to be gone! Willing to negotiate pricing.

Any photos of your Weta Bilbo Baggins? :)

Bump! Spangle cap sold keep on buying!

To the top! Need all gone! Shipping what's bought Tuesday and in 2 weeks will move all for sale to eBay. Get it here while you can send offers!

Bump! Will lower prices.

Bumpers. Prices lowered. I'd rather sell here than on eBay so get on going!

Robin sold! Keep on buying!

Bumpers! Shipped out a couple of items. Keep on buying! You can get some good deals before I hit eBay.

To the top! Keep on buying! Make offers.

Bump! Shipping Robin out Monday. keep on buying! Send offers.

To the top!

Bump bump bump!

To the top! Get them while they are hot! Will be hitting eBay soon. Send offers.

To the top! Shipped Robin. Keep on buying please!

Re: ApeManRyan's HUGE Collection sale. All must go. Send offers to make a great deal!

Bumpers!

Re: ApeManRyan's HUGE Collection sale. All must go. Send offers to make a great deal!

To the top! Let's get more sold. Don't want to go to eBay.

Back