ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Got a Sideshow Joker in today. Epic figure! Need Harley now. Review below.

3u6y4apy.jpg

Here's the review enjoy! More to come soon. :wave

Received Harley today and I'm loving her! Really awesome figure but does have some flaws but overall another home run from Sideshow. Here's a pic I took and my review on her. Enjoy! :wave

Ryan

s23y9j.jpg

Last edited:

Here's my Review I just uploaded. Enjoy! Watch in HD. :wave

Ryan

Great Great Score on Harley, Ryan, looks good with the Joker, Excellent Post my Friend

BTW Dig the New Avatar and Sig

Great Great Score on Harley, Ryan, looks good with the Joker, Excellent Post my Friend

BTW Dig the New Avatar and Sig

Thanks Colossus! I love Harley and next to the Joker is a even better set up. Both look great together. Thanks on the new Avatar and Sig! My buddy Greygoose made them both for me. Really loving it.

I get Proto Boba in today but sad to tell you all no review on him. I lost ALL my Subscribers and Subscriptions on YouTube. For 5-6 years I worked so hard on my channel and it's all gone. Almost a 1,000 and it's gone. Very upset over this but will post as many pictures as I can. I should be getting a new camera soon but I hope you like what I show you for now. Sorry to tell you this news. Nothing to go back too.

Got Proto Boba in today and loving him! Super cool release. You can read my review over in the thread. No more Video Reviews for now since the YouTube incident. Here's a quick pic of him next to the ESB Boba. Old and New enjoy and more to come soon!

Ryan

2h3rj8k.jpg

Back