ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Hey Guys,

Here are some pictures I took of my DX13 the night I received him. Not the best but will need to get a new camera. Hope you like them and realized I put the grenades on wrong. Was just having to much fun so didn't care but everything is fixed now. Will take better pictures later on since I don't want to change the pose I have him in now but again amazing figure and totally recommend if you are debating. go pick one up he will sell out soon I guarantee! :)

Ryan

15yugs6.jpg

2roj1ok.jpg

2q24ryh.jpg

o0ugxv.jpg

2lxfskn.jpg

2gsevpd.jpg

15s8pbl.jpg

296cf0i.jpg

2m2svmw.jpg

34spclk.jpg

Just took a couple of pics of my SS Star Wars ESB Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Figure and my SS Star Wars TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan 1/6 Scale Figure. Thought I'd post it here. More single pictures to come soon.:)

w705l0.jpg

e5n0q8.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks guys! Very much appreciate it. :)

Received a new Collectible in today and I'm very happy with him. Here's some pics and a video will be uploaded soon. :)

Ryan

28jmkg.jpg

2jg7cxj.jpg

mrdyr5.jpg

2mmz668.jpg

11twoeb.jpg

Received a new Collectible in today and I'm very happy with him. Here's some pics and a video will be uploaded soon. :)

Ryan

28jmkg.jpg

2jg7cxj.jpg

mrdyr5.jpg

2mmz668.jpg

11twoeb.jpg

Bad F'n A$$! Score and Pic's Ryan, also Digging the Sentinel Base, Excellent Post my Friend.

Bad F'n A$$! Score and Pic's Ryan, also Digging the Sentinel Base, Excellent Post my Friend.

Thanks man! Really is amazing. Love it and glad I finally picked him up. He is ****ing bad ***! Video will be up soon.

Back