ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Great Great Video, Ryan, I just dig the Hell out of that base, Excellent Post my Friend

Great Great Video, Ryan, I just dig the Hell out of that base, Excellent Post my Friend

Thanks a lot man! Really appreciate it. The base is really growing on me now. I'm displaying Wolverine with it instead of the standard stand. Really love how amazing Wolverine looks. Underrated figure and I can't wait for The Wolverine Version.

ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Receive my Vader in yesterday but didn't have time to take any pics. Here's a quick cell phone pics for now.

Last edited:

saherera.jpg

Here's my Review on Vader. May be the last review I do for a while and sorry about the lighting. Only time I could do it. Enjoy!

Here's my Review on Vader. May be the last review I do for a while and sorry about the lighting. Only time I could do it. Enjoy!

Great Great Score on Vader, Ryan and the Video, I had the Privilege of seeing this at my LCS and Impressive it is, Excellent Post my Friend.

Great Great Score on Vader, Ryan and the Video, I had the Privilege of seeing this at my LCS and Impressive it is, Excellent Post my Friend.

Thanks man! Truly is an impressive figure. It's one of my favorites in my collection as of now. Just was so blown away and was excited to receive him.

Congrats on vader buddy, I agree sideshows best yet!!! Nice review buddy, keep them coming:clap

Should be receiving more stuff soon so stay tune!

Last edited:
Back