ApeManRyan's ApeTastic Collection Thread! Hot Toys Hoth Leia 5/24/2018!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ApemanRyan's Collection Thread

Some new pictures I took of Terminator today. Definitely my grail for sure! Enjoy! :)

Ryan

6zuemh.jpg

2vmd00m.jpg

28cod1j.jpg

2z7q64z.jpg

15xoao0.jpg

24zzla0.jpg

1hqlpj.jpg

2h72vzc.jpg

dmpvv4.jpg

112g5ly.jpg

mw60ly.jpg

rh63qq.jpg

21otvgn.jpg

s1nsqb.jpg

2h7o03c.jpg

23mvd5.jpg

Bad to the bone, fantastic photos Ryan:hi5:

I can't wait to get my second figure to set up the full BD look.

Bad to the bone, fantastic photos Ryan:hi5:

I can't wait to get my second figure to set up the full BD look.

Thanks man! :hi5: I'll need to eventually get a second figure to make the BD look but at this point I'm happy with one.

He all! New review up and this time it's on the Tweeterhead The Munsters: Herman Munster Maquette! Enjoy! :)

Ryan

Here's some pics I took today of the Mark 42 and the new Pepper Potts Head Sculpt I received from One Sixth Kit. Enjoy! :)

Ryan

6o03ev.jpg

2q0viw2.jpg

10sg0ll.jpg

2cxvymo.jpg

10i5a3q.jpg

zskglf.jpg

nefiu1.jpg

x38imc.jpg

2db57kj.jpg

2hheqoi.jpg

2eowbqa.jpg

vhuphi.jpg

2mc6rl2.jpg

Last edited:

Hey all I made a quick review on the Pepper Potts Head Sculpt. Enjoy! :)

Ryan

Whoa! :thud: I've missed a lot in this thread. Loving those Terminator pics Ryan and that Pepper Pots sculpt is a neat custom piece. You plan on getting a second Terminator?

Whoa! :thud: I've missed a lot in this thread. Loving those Terminator pics Ryan and that Pepper Pots sculpt is a neat custom piece. You plan on getting a second Terminator?

Thanks man! I want to but I feel i'm fine with just the one but i'm tempted since the other sculpt is just so damn good. I'll have to think about it but a lot more to come soon!

Alright all. Opened up an early gift to myself! Got the Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman for a really good price at Sideshow and couldn't resist. I'm very pleased to have him in the collection. Amazing figure and very life like! Not much poses I wanted to do with this figure. I took more but I picked the best ones possible and edited them. Like the outcome of the photos. Much more to come soon guys so stay tune! :)

Ryan

14xhxn4.jpg

2eusoxi.jpg

nmfaj6.jpg

213gfgw.jpg

Last edited:

Damn great pics in here love the different background colors you've used.

Hey all,

I got in a new collectible and one that is heading in another direction. It's the Asmus Toys LOTR Gandalf the White! Sadly mine came with a bunch of issues and needs to be replaced or return. I was pretty upset and angry with all the Quality Control last night that I won't be able to give you my full review or thoughts on the figure yet. A review will be coming soon if I get a replacement. If not he's going back. Before anything broke I snapped a few pics for you guys to check out. Overall if mine never came with this extent of issues he would of been one hell of a deal. I'm probably going to get my replacement from Alter Ego which they have been fantastic. It really is a good figure. Minor gripes but not so big besides what my figure came with. Asmus is sort of a new company and I can see them growing and becoming a huge competitor but they definitely need to learn and hopefully future releases will be better. Still not bad if mine came like everyone else's. Anyways here's some pics I took and hopefully I get a replacement soon so I can review him for you guys enjoy!

Ryan

rac6md.jpg

zjuo9x.jpg

cm3j7.jpg

25tguo0.jpg

Last edited:

Hey All,

Received another item in today. Since the whole Gandalf issue. I returned and got my refund. I purchased the WETA The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Bilbo Baggins Statue. This piece rules! Most of you have seen it and it's been around for a while so I only took one pic for now but I must say I am very pleased with it. Nothing but perfection here. Sculpt is awesome, Paint is perfect and has some good weight to it. Overall very happy with my purchase this item around and this is the first piece I got of 2015. It would of been Gandalf but he went back so in reality this is. I will be posting a review soon on him but enjoy the shot I took of him! This piece is open edition and I plan on picking up some more of these statues. Thanks for looking and much more to come soon!

Ryan

2replxc.jpg

UPDATE TIME! I will be returning to do more reviews on YouTube! There are a range of Playlist Folders set and ready to go. A whole new look and style coming very soon. Stay tune for more updates and posts!

Ryan

Back