Anyone Want a Spidey 1:1 Symbiote Bust Cheap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: I just got off the phone with B&N and they have YET to locate any more product. HOWEVER, I was told the number of remaining orders that need to be fulfilled and let me say IT'S A LOT! So the GOOD NEWS: The customer service rep. said despite the lack of availability he'd be surprised if B&N didn't come through because of all of the orders (and money) that they would loose.

So for those of you who have yet to receive your order, keep you heads up!!!

Won't happen.. Just accept it.

:lol < LMAO!!

In the famous words of William Wallace: "Fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live...at least a while." :maul

I will never give up the good fight. I represent us collectors who deserve our 1:1 Symbiote! :D :arr..................*off to victory*

Dear Mike ,

Despite our efforts, we were unable to fulfill some or all of the items in your order, as noted below. We have canceled this portion of your order.
We hope you will return to Barnes & Noble.com at a later date to see if this merchandise is back in stock.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and look forward to your next visit to Barnes & Noble.

Sincerely,

-- Barnes & Noble

Is it still available at SSC? Looks like they wouldn't fufill the stock for B&N

So all of a sudden everyone wants a 1:1 symbiote bust now? :lol

For the price they were selling I ordered one without thinking. Although I didn't think they'd convert and I'm not exactly heartbroken about not getting one but I do love to read the discussion between Bodie and C2099

For the price they were selling I ordered one without thinking. Although I didn't think they'd convert and I'm not exactly heartbroken about not getting one but I do love to read the discussion between Bodie and C2099

This is how Bodie and I keep the balance of good and evil in check, here on the boards.....I of course represent the side of Good. :lol

Back