Anyone Want a Spidey 1:1 Symbiote Bust Cheap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I put this in my basket it also applied a $5.00 off coupon and free shipping. Now that is a deal.

Not so much interested in the Spidey bust, but damn is that a good price for the Spike PF.

Got it for $185 shipped!!!

use code
P9F3W4N

:)

You have to get the membership too...worth it!

Got it for $185 shipped!!!

use code
P9F3W4N

:)

You have to get the membership too...worth it!

Hey Gruson,

Do you know if buy chance Barnes and Nobles ships it with the original Sideshow Shipper and just double boxes it or do you think they throw out the shippers? If almost makes more sense that they would just leave it sent from Sideshow and double box it.

ANYBODY have any history with Sideshow pieces through BN that can answer this question? I'm very tempted to buy this right now!

Yes, they ship it in the shipper box...I have ordered pieces from them before when they have these sales. :)

Yes, they ship it in the shipper box...I have ordered pieces from them before when they have these sales. :)

So just to confirm because this almost seems to good to be true for the price :lol. They ship this in the Sideshow Shipper as well?! (Thanks Gruson!)

Thanks! The shipping costs to germany are unbelievable low! Thats how companys make profit without ripping of with the shipping costs!

So just to confirm because this almost seems to good to be true for the price :lol. They ship this in the Sideshow Shipper as well?! (Thanks Gruson!)

Dude, He said they do..Is this your ADD acting up again? :lol Careful this will open up a new can of worms.. BTW I have the Reg for sale (w/shipper) you'll need it to go w/ this.. :lol < LOL!!!!

Dude, He said they do..Is this your ADD acting up again? :lol Careful this will open up a new can of worms.. BTW I have the Reg for sale (w/shipper) you'll need it to go w/ this.. :lol < LOL!!!!

Yes, my ADD is acting up. Its always acting up, but hey it saves me from impulse buying. :rotfl :banana

How much for the Reg bust Bodie? (PM me.) I don't know if I can afford it because I just bought the MODERN THING PF !!!! :rotfl:rotfl Seriously though, I might be interested esp. if I buy this bust.

$6 shipping to Canada for a life size bust? That's pretty funny.. I wish I didn't already have this :(

Back