Anyone swap a Hasbro head onto a different body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a few Hasbro 12" that I would like to transplant their heads onto new bodies if it is possible. But I haven't really found any that might work okay with the strange head neck attachment (reminds me of Medicom's). I am guessing it takes serious modification to look right.

you can put Hasbro heads onto the Dragon bodies you just need to open up the neck opening a bit. I have transplanted the Dooku head to a Dragon body and it looks great.

Do they not fit on other bodies? Usually if it fits on a Dragon it will fit just about anything else.

I think the problem is that there are so many different bodies. What I tend to do it cut the neck off totally. Then add a TT neck post. That way you get great head movement.

I put Hasbro's Dooku head on a Sideshow tall body, but had to add a little extension to get it to be tall enough. One of Hasbro's better efforts though.

DSCF0776.jpg

I put Hasbro's Dooku head on a Sideshow tall body, but had to add a little extension to get it to be tall enough. One of Hasbro's better efforts though.

DSCF0776.jpg

great work unsung as always! :rock

I'm tempted to do this with Dooku, but half of me wants to wait to see if Sideshow will do one :pray: and I can just fix their mistakes :lol

Last edited:
They have said that he is coming, and that the headsculpt has already been done, so now it is just a matter of waiting!

Same here. Either way, it will require some modification to the neck.

dooku.jpg

Great custom Hemble!!! Are those all the Hasbro clothes or did you swap them out with other clothes?
I think I'll just for Sideshows though since unsung just gave me the heads up on it. I feel like if I made a Dooku, then Sideshow's is released, I'd want to sell my custom which probably wouldn't sell for much due to SS releasing there's :dunno same reason why I haven't picked up Hasbro's Grievous yet. Waiting for SS to make him :lol

wow man definitely one of Hasbro's better attempts. I may pic it up if I can get him for a good price on eBay or Amazon.com

The Hasbro Dooku head on another body looks great. Hemble painted up a head for me and I swapped out the body and it looks just awesome next to the Sideshow figures. Thanks again Ron it still looks fantastic.
Some of the earlier Hasbro Star Wars Aliens also look great with a body swap to make them less doll like.

Back