Anyone on here collecting the Lego buildable figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone on here collecting the Lego buildable figure? I have all of them so far but I can't find any information about any 2018 sets coming out.

Probably won't get a lot of feedback here. You're better off trying to follow LEGO news on sites like Brickset or the LEGO subreddit.

As far as new Constraction figures go, the only information leaked so far is that there will be at least 4 The Last Jedi sets: 2 First Order and 2 Resistance figures. One of the Resistance figures is female (probably Rey).

They'll be out later this year with the rest of TLJ LEGO range.

OoOOOOooOh... that resistance pod looks straight out of Rebels, rest of it is pretty meh. How did they design so much ace stuff for R1, but just seem to fall flat on the Ep stuff. :(

OoOOOOooOh... that resistance pod looks straight out of Rebels, rest of it is pretty meh. How did they design so much ace stuff for R1, but just seem to fall flat on the Ep stuff. :(

The Pod looks to me like a slight rebuild of the cockpit from the Resistance Troop Transport:
Lego Resistance Troop Transport 001.jpg

The more I look at it, I can't decide if I love or hate Kylo's Tie. :lol

The more I look at it, I can't decide if I love or hate Kylo's Tie. :lol

I kept looking at Kylo's new costume for the tie and couldn't find it, then I realized you're talking about his Tie Fighter! :lol

I picked up Kylo after Christmas for dirt cheap on clearance ($5 I think). It was fun to put together and is neat to pose. Not something I would actively collect but I understand why some folks like them. The Biker Scout set looks fantastic.

Back