anyone notice they uploaded NEW pics of the xmen vs sentinel #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#103/650 arrived here today:

xmen2dio01.jpg

Here are a few more pics (sorry to the anti-thumbnail camp...):

And here's the light in action. It isn't just a constant light, either. It pulsates, as you would expect from a "dying" Sentinel:

Sadly, it has to go back. There's a pretty noticeable paint chip on the left side:

xmen2diochip.jpg

#103/650 arrived here today:

xmen2dio01.jpg

Here are a few more pics (sorry to the anti-thumbnail camp...):

And here's the light in action. It isn't just a constant light, either. It pulsates, as you would expect from a "dying" Sentinel:

Sadly, it has to go back. There's a pretty noticeable paint chip on the left side:

xmen2diochip.jpg
Good, I don't have to post my ****ty pics now. I don't think I could offer anything better than what you posted.

Great pics RoboDad! Unfortunately, your close up of Beasts left hand (gripping the tree trunk) confirms that my Beast's thumb is indeed chipped off at the end and needs to get sent back...just my luck! :monkey2

I have to wait until TUES. But I want to know some #'s too....which ones do you guys have :D

No AC adapter port for this one. :rolleyes:

..no need to have one.

It has only one LED, which is enough to be powered by 3 AA batteries.

I'm really dissapointed that there is only one light on this exclusive. I'm probably gonna add a couple more in different colors LED.

Aside from the lights, the sculpt is great. I love the base. Very massive.

Got my exclusive today and am pretty happy with it. When sitting next to the first one, it is lacking something. Maybe it is the characters (think Wolverine would be better on the chest than the foot) or else the lack of fiber optic lights for the wires that hurt it.

Now that I think about it, it is the lack of lights when they are going side by side hurts more. First one looks more impressive with the sparkling wire lights and the second one doesn't really fit with all the chances for those lights that were passed on. I can't believe they have no lights on the third at all.

Way to cheap out Sideshow...:monkey2

Back